• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MCO to WDW Hotel - Best Transportation

MLJHLT

Earning My Ears
Looking for the best round trip transportation for a party of 7. We'll be flying in/out of MCO and staying at a WDW hotel. We miss the Magical Express! Thanks for your help!

Looking for the best round trip transportation for a party of 7. We'll be flying in/out of MCO and staying at a WDW hotel. We miss the Magical Express! Thanks for your help!
Best is relative.

Cheapest (but longest) would probably be Mears or Sunshine Flyer
Quickest (but more expensive) would probably be private shuttle

Other options:
Multiple Ride share
Rental van (would probably be difficult with luggage).

two Lyft SUV's 75 buck each each way,
Party Bus. DestinationMCO

Personally I have had really good luck with Lyft.
I Lyft now instead of limo....

A private car service would be your best bet. Contact then and advise # of pax and luggage. They'll give you a quote on an appropriate vehicle.
PP offered 2 suggestions. TIffany, FL Tours are other companies.

Posters aren't clear with terms. People talk about taking a limo. Most companies use SUVs or Towncars. Some use vans and buses. AFAIK Lincoln stopped making limos.

Both Mears & Sunshine Flyer are exactly what Magical Express was in terms of a group of people boarding a bus and heading out to multiple stops. This would probably be "best" in terms of pricing & handling luggage of 7 people but not so great in terms of time it takes. The Mears pick up point is where ME used to be and Sunshine Flyer is directly on the other side of that terminal. Both are located on a far end of that level at MCO.
If price isn't an issue using any other service would reduce the time it takes. When I travel with my family (not to/from MCO but other airports) it's generally 3 adults and 2 small kids (age 3 & 10 months) and we usually have to use 2 separate cars to fit all of us with luggage. Once we rented what was advertised as a large vehicle for 5 adults and we all barely fit.
The "best" option for you will be based on what you prefer in terms of time to the park vs cost for quicker, private. 🚌

My family used FL Tours. That business was great. It is a sponsor of this site too, I believe. Pricey but really enjoyed a private car. I don't know if the business has equipment large enough for 7 people?

My family used FL Tours. That business was great. It is a sponsor of this site too, I believe. Pricey but really enjoyed a private car. I don't know if the business has equipment large enough for 7 people?
They are a great business, but they don't do transport over 5 people IIRC.

My July trip in 2021 was the last time I used Magical Express, I really miss that service. My upcoming trip is in November but I was wondering about this too. I guess I will use Mears service....

I just returned and I used Gearfusion for transport. The service was amazing, My incoming flight was cancelled at the last minute so I had to rebook thru another airline. Storms delayed those flights. Gearfuaion was amazing and kept in contact with me throughout that whole debacle. My early morning flight service was perfect. I will definitely use again without hesitation. Prices were good as well.

Check Cast & Crew awesome service. Brand new SUV'S. You will find theirs reviews are outstanding

I, too, miss Magical Express.

The best round trip transportation for a party of 7 would be Sunshine Flyer.

We just used Orlando Magical Rides. Their service and communication were great. We will use them in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter