McDonald's launches The Marvels Happy Meal

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Even though the movie itself isn't debuting til November 10th McDonald's has launched a Happy Meal based on The Marvels and the commercial for it just debuted on Paramount+ and The Marvels Happy Meal will consist of figurines that are action toys and I cannot recall how many toys there are but they look amazing. I find it odd that McDonald's debuted this Happy Meal when The Marvels isn't coming til November so I wonder why McDonald's did this in the first place? Be sure to head to McDonald's to see this amazing Happy Meal

Even though the movie itself isn't debuting til November 10th McDonald's has launched a Happy Meal based on The Marvels and the commercial for it just debuted on Paramount+ and The Marvels Happy Meal will consist of figurines that are action toys and I cannot recall how many toys there are but they look amazing. I find it odd that McDonald's debuted this Happy Meal when The Marvels isn't coming til November so I wonder why McDonald's did this in the first place? Be sure to head to McDonald's to see this amazing Happy Meal

The Marvels was scheduled originally to be a summer release. What has happened is McDonald's set its marketing (happy meal) schedule months in advance and they can't accommodate Disney moving the film's premiere date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter