McDonalds Happy Meal Disney toy trades/wants

Is anyone willing to trade pins for these toys? I'd like to get Cinderella and Gus for my cousins, but don't frequent McDonald's myself. (They don't have to be in the bag or anything.. they are just for two little girls.) Please let me know!

Dar :bounce:

Up to date list:

For trade:

Mary Poppins
Minnie Mouse
Terk
Pumbaa
Prince Charming
Penguin Waiter
Lucky

Looking for:

The Hag (Witch)
Cruella DeVil

E-mail me if you want to trade.

I have Tantor would trade for a Cinderella or any Princess.

Cathy

Going tomorrow with my grandson and buy each of us a happy meal

Peter Pan Fan,

From one Peter Pan fan to another...

WELCOME!!!

to the collectors board!

Yes you both mail it, well packaged, to each other. You usually agree to mail on the same day or at least let the other know when you are planning on sending it out. If you get either the Hag (SW Witch) or Cruella Devil I would be happy to trade with you.

(I know it looks like my favorites are the Vilains, and they are, but my favorite character is Peter Pan. He, like me, is a little mischievous and does not want to grow up!)

Susan,

I just pm'd you about a possible trade!

Welcome to the Collector's Board or as one of my friends calls it "the Obsessive Compulsive Board"!

I think I have traded away my duplicates so I will edit my post. Kim - I sent you a PM back.

Thanks for all the welcomes.....nice to know other people are as crazy/obsessed with little plastic toys as I am ;) .

Knowing that trading is such a good possibility I won't be that upset if I get more duplicates this weekend. Maybe I'll have more to trade.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Here I thought I was the only one who was soooo obssessed with these toys!!;)

HI everyone,

I have these to trade:
Sorcerer Mickey
Quasimodo
Lady
Simba
Meeko

I need:
Brave little taylor
Band Concert Mickey
Mickey in Tux
Maleficent
Jaques (mouse from Cindy)
Chip
Dale
The Witch (from Snow White)
Pete's Dragon

Thanks,
Matt
nix123@attbi.com

I have a Steamboat Willie in unopened bag. I'm looking to trade it for a Huey/Dewey?Huey.(it doesn't matter if it's out of the bag)
Chris
E-mail:sgtslovak@aol.com

O.K. I have unopened in the bag:

DALE
SIMBA

Make me an offer...these are doubles so I'd be pretty willing to trade for what I don't have, they don't have to be in a bag.

I Have:
Snow White, Mulan, Conducter Mickey, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Sebastian, Aladdin, Daisy Duck, Simba, Robin Hood, Piocchio, Geppetto, Jasmine, Ariel, Pocohontas, and Genie

Let me know...I would love to trade these two

Emmy
Emmyos@cs.com

Treated My hubbie and grandson to lunch. and guess where we went. Hubby thinks I lost it. But our first try we got Snow White and Mickey sorcerer!! Before we left I brought 5 more with out the Happy Meal. I had to eat one. We then got Bashful, Dumbo, Flounder, and Phil.

How great is that.

Would like to trade Phil
Tantor (2)

They are both out of the package.

My grandson is not interested in them they don't do anything. There goes the excuse that he wanted a happy meal.

Cathy cmlee230@aol.com

Malificent
Quasimodo
Genie
Brer Rabbit X 2
Pluto X 2

All are still in the bag, if you are interested let me know what you have for trade.

On my most wanted list

Donald
Sneezy
The Witch
Pinocchio
Blue Fairy
Geppetto
Timothy Mouse
Dale
Brer Bear
Gus
Belle
Pocahontas

Hi all,

I have to trade, not in bags

Donald Duck-traded
Hercules-traded
Jane-traded
Baloo-traded
Duchess-traded
Sleepy-traded

I need, not in bags

Tramp
Sebastian
Jasmine-have
Mickey in a tux
Lady-have
Woody-have
Jessie-have

I would be willing to trade more than one or purchase for a reasonable price the ones that I don't have. They are for my 4.5 year old niece and nephew because they like these characters and want to play with them. Thanks!

i have these for trade
Snow white
Brer Rabbit
Brer Bear
Pig (black with flute)
Jane
Panchito
Bernard
Guz

I want:
Donald, Daisy
and Mickey (except steamboat,bandleader and Sorcerer Mickey)
please send me an email if you are interested: hellokitty@videotron.ca

Available for trade:

Pooh
2 Bambis
Jiminy Cricket
Brer Fox
Jafar

Most desired (but feel free to make an offer):

Any Mickey other than Steamboat or Sorceror
Big Bad Wolf
Donald
Goofy
Any dwarf other than Happy or Grumpy
Pinocchio
Dumbo
Lady/Tramp
Sleeping Beauty
Malificent
Mary Poppins
King Louie
Balloo
Ariel
Sebastian
Belle
Beast

Kida (out of bag)
Scrooge McDuck

All, unless noted, are still in the bag, if you are interested let me know what you have for trade.

On my most wanted list

Sneezy
Pinocchio
Blue Fairy
Timothy Mouse
Dale
Brer Bear
Gus
Belle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter