MB: Decorate or No?

BuzzBelleMom

DIS Veteran
So, I got my beads and my redline tape so I can bling-out my red MB (I wanted black :( ), but now I am wondering if I will regret decorating once I see the covers.

What do you think? Should I make a one-of-a-kind MB or see what they have for covers?

????:confused3

I must be waaaay out of it...

What is a red MB???

(of course it is probably so obvious that I'll kick myself for asking)

Sorry! MB= Magic Band. I received a red one. It is now black:

I used Staz On Jet Black Ink Refill, my finger and a toothpick.

AAAAHHHH! (Smacks herself in the forehead) They weren't available yet at POFQ when we were ther in September, so it is still foreign to me, I guess until next trip.

I never used that kind of ink/paint. I would worry about it wearing off onto my clothes though! Make sure you test it dry and wet (think washing hands, pool etc.)

have fun decorating!!!

Actually I wore it to the gym and on my errands yesterday. Staz On REALLY stays on. It did not smear or wash off. Actually, in order to get it off my hands when I applied it required crayon remover :rotfl:

I did scrape it when lifting some heavy stuff and a bit wore off, but nothing on my hands, clothes or anything else. Am going to give it another coat or two tomorrow.

I guess so, but I would really have to like the cover. I wanted black and the scrapes are barely noticeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter