May have to cancel trip

That is awesome news :cool1:.

A good doctor that you feel gets you and is proactive and understands is such a gift. It really makes a difference.

So true :thumbsup2

Yay for the new doctor!!!! Yay for your trip!! Just remember no lifting :) you get to be a princess for this trip, no touching the suitcases, even moving them! You are only allowed to open and shut them. Everyone has to carry their own bottle of water!

Oh I am so excited to be a princess on this trip. A pampered princesess :rotfl:

That great news - about the trip

Also great news also and finding a great doctor it gives you peace of mind i bet.:yay:
Thank you :goodvibes

Glad to hear that things are going well and hurray for a go on the trip!

Thank you :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1:

Glad you can now focus on the countdown!

I am all over the countdown (54 days today :banana: ) :lmao: . I emailed my TA and said if/when the Oct and AP discounts and come up, feel free to upgrade our current ressie (will be cheaper with club level at 40% off than we are paying now for a std view and as std view is sold out, we will either pay full price for std view or an upgraded view/club with a discount so an upgraded view may end up being cheaper :confused3 go figure) :cool1:

I am all over the countdown (54 days today :banana: ) :lmao: . I emailed my TA and said if/when the Oct and AP discounts and come up, feel free to upgrade our current ressie (will be cheaper with club level at 40% off than we are paying now for a std view and as std view is sold out, we will either pay full price for std view or an upgraded view/club with a discount so an upgraded view may end up being cheaper :confused3 go figure) :cool1:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney :lmao::lmao::lmao: :rotfl2:
I try and WORK with the system...but you can never actually understand it.
It would be AWESOME if you could get 40% off club level :thumbsup2
Then you would get to be super spoiled :wizard:

So glad you have a good doctor and things are looking good :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter