~*May 7 - 11, 2006*~ Wonder

Just thought I'd wish everyone a Happy Easter........one week closer to Cruise Time!!

Just 11 more sleeps for us!! (Can't tell I'm excited!!)
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

East Coaster, you have a head start on us!! Just dreaming the time away till we sail!!

less then 20 days now.....I can't wait any longer!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Easter, see ya on the boat.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope everyone has a nice day! Our day began with Easter Baskets with Disney PJ's, Mickey faceclothes, and Disney Dollars - who needs candy when you a trip coming up! Good thing the kids are as excited about it as us!

It's getting close now - yippee!

Must stop reading disboards and start packing - ahh!!!!

jeffm5690 said:
We're going on May 1st-7th and going to be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge then off to the boat!!! Hehehehehe!!!!

My daughter and I will be at WDW at the same time as you and then we are headed for the ship! We are staying at All Star Movies, though.

I've heard that the shuttle to the port from the hotels doesn't get in until a little later in the afternoon - is that right? If we get to the ship on time, we'd love to meet everyone!

Ok, the girls packed their suit cases and are ready to go...now!! There is still 17 days left, I really don't know if we can wait any longer!!!! :rolleyes1

I think there are several buses that leave. It is my understanding that you could expect to leave your hotel around 10-11 am and arrive at the ship by 12-1pm. See you soon!!!

I've not placed the clothes in the suitcases, yet...But I'm getting close!! I have a pedicure appt. that I made for 2 days before we leave...I couldn't get one at the salon aboard ship, so I'll start my pampering at home!!

I'M READY, TOO!!

I'm goin on the boat :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I'm goin on the boat :banana: :banana: :banana:

They can't stop me now, cause I got my tickets for the boat!! Got my suitcase half packed, got to work 5 more days and in 7 more sleeps I'm goin' to visit Mickey and Minnie!! Keep tellin' the dog he's going to see Mickey and Minnie too, but he's not. He's just goin' to the Puppie Palace and he's not too excited over that!!

If you see me in the world, I'll be the one in my lime green tees sportin' my EastCoaster tag around my neck! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I haven't gotten my docs yet either. I keep looking for them. They better come soon. My girls are on spring break this week and are starting to pack. We are counting down the days and having problems sleeping.

Joann

Hey Beginsters,
You take care of my disney mommy cuz I need her to take a western cruise with me in 2007

Have fun...
cavecats

I'm glad I'm not alone. AND I'M A TRAVEL AGENT!! But I just spoke to the home office and they say that Disney is sometimes slow with docs. I do know that I'm already registered on the website, so I feel better!!

I'll bet they come tomorrow!!

I'm going to my sewing room to work on hemming pants so that I can pack!!

AUGH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

As per Disney..... Travel Docs for that cruise were mailed 3-day UPS yesterday 4/17/06. So any day now...

If you booked the cruise through a travel agent, do your docs go to the travel agent or do they get delivered to your house? We haven't gotten our docs either!! Only 17 more days!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Cavecats we will take care of your DM as long as you take care of her so we can go again in 2008. Heehee!!

15 days and counting!!!!! :yay: :cool1: :yay:

Lynne

Hi everyone! I think I must have fallen off the Disney Band Wagon over the past 2 weeks. What is wrong with me? Yes Denise, if we are on the boat....oops I mean ship.......at 3:00 we will meet with everyone on deck 7! I'll be the lady with a drink in her hand that will look like I have been through the ringer travelling for the first time with 2 - 2 year olds who did not nap for the day! I plan to have them dressed in their Mickey and Minnie overalls so everyone can pick us out! We'll try the ribbon thing to if I can remember the next time I go to Walmart!

Hope everyone had a great Easter and everyone has started packing!

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :cat: :fish:

It's getting closer - now we are all having a hard time sleeping. Ugh!!! Still waiting for the docs. My AAA agent said they were sent out on 4/17 so any day now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter