May 25th, 2002 Trip Report

twiceasnice

DISNEY FANATIC!!!!
Cruisers: Mom, Dad, Twins Jenna and Julia

May 24th 2002
Today we flew from Buffalo to Atlanta, and then Atlanta to Orlando. When we got to Orlando, we picked up our luggage and our rental car and drove to the Radission to see if there were any cancelations because my mom swares she booked us there for that night, but never did I guess. When they said no, we asked them if they could call Mrs Callahan (CallahanJulie10) for us so we could meet up. We all planned to meet at the pool in 1 hour.

When we got to the pool, we met up with Mrs Callahan, Mr Callahan, and Lindsey Callahan. Then we also met up with Mrs parsons (Bbethparsons) Mr Parsons, Cory Parsons, and Emily Parsons. We met these 2 families last year also. After the pool, Me, my mom, dad, and sister went shopping. Then we met the Callahans and Parsons at Durango for dinner. After dinner, we went back to the Radisson. We met BWVPam and her family. They were all very nice. Me, Jenna and Lindsey(callahan) were just "exploring" the Radisson. After that, we went back to our crummy hotel and went to sleep.

May 25th, 2002
Today we took an AVIS shuttle car to the Port with Mrs Pam (BWVPam) and her family. We met up with the Callahans and Parsons. We checked in and we waited. Me, Jenna(twin sister), Lindsey(Callahan), Emily(Parsons) and Ashley(Payne) played Uno and then we waited. The Callahans, Parsons, and us were the first in line. When we got on the ship, my mom changed our dining rotation. We had LAPLAP but they changed it to PLAPLAP. We had early seating. Then I got checked into the lab. Our servers were Ischtvan from Hungary, Nadeem from somewhere in South Africa and Lloyd from Arabia?? Our room cleaner person was Kenneth.

We met up with Lindsey and then we got back at like 11:00 pm. We know the ship well, because this is our fourth time on it.

May 26th, 2002
To my surprise, my mom and dad said that I was sleep walking the night before! They said I walked out of the room and into the hallway and then I came back. LOL!! Anyways, today we were in Key West. We did a little shopping but were very tired after about 1 hour. We went back to the ship to get ready for dinner.
Before we docked into Key West, Me, Lindsey , Jenna, and Cory all went up on the higher decks and we just looked for things to do. Me, Lindsey and Jenna did some pin trading @ the Goofy Pool. At dinner, we met up with our old server from last year. After dinner, we watched the Sunset celebration from the ship. me, Jenna and Lindsey then went to see Snow Dogs. After about 15 mins of the movie, we left because it got really boringn and the sound was terrible. Then we went to the Lab for the Boyz and Girlz Chill, which was totally boring and pointless if you ask me. After that we went to get Lindsey's cousin Cory and went to the Mickey shop and went pin trading. We had a great day!

May 27th, 2002 (Memorial Day)
Today, me, Jenna, and Lindsey went to breakfast at Topsiders and then just took a walk around the ship. At the Castaway Club party, we met up with a lot of DISers like Barb and Tony, BWVPam, CallahanJulie10, and Irish Cowboy. We all got our picture taken together.

Tonight we had dinner in Animators Palate. We had a table for 6 and we are only 4, so we shared a table with a very nice woman named Linda and her 5 yr old son, Collin. After dinner. me Jenna Lindsey and Cory went to see Hercules. I loved this show. It was actually my favorite. After that we went to the Lab. My favorite Lab counselor is Abu.

May 28th, 2002
Today we were in Grand Cayman. We got off the ship at about 9 am and then we went shopping for a while. We had an 11:00 morning reservation for Stingray City. My dad really wanted to do this, so we did. When we went snorkling, all that got wet was my feet. I was sooooo scared because I hate fish. If you really like snorlking and fish, I would highly reccomend this. After that, we went to Stingray City. If I am scared of fish, don't you think I would be scared of stingrays? If you guessed yes, you are right! I would not get in the water. To our surprise, PugDog007 was on the Stingray City boat with us. 3 other DISers were also, but I forgot their names :( . After Stingray, we headed back to the ship. We skipped dinner that night because we wanted to watch WWTBAM twice. The second time, I went with Mrs Callahan, Mr Callahan, and Lindsey. Mrs Callahan was even picked for panalist! I was 5 seats away from getting picked!:mad: LOL:tongue: After that, me Jenna and Lindsey went to the Lab. We had a Magic-al day!

May 29th, 2002
Today we were on Cozumel. It was the best Island Day. We headed out to a beach club called nachi Cocom and had a great time. My favorite part of the beach club was the pool. we met up with the Paynes and Parsons there. Me, Jenna, Cory(parsons), and Emily(parsons) swam for a while. then Dale(Payne) Emily(Parsons) Ashley(Payne) and Cory(Parsons) went snorkling while I got my hair braided. I got 10 braids. After that, we said good bye to the Paynes and then the Parsons took a taxi back to the ship with us. To our surprise, we saw Mr & Mrs Callahan sitting outside by the ship( We thought they would be on their horse back riding trip.) It seemed that the people who were souposed to pick them up never showed! That is such a rip-off! After that, we all went back to our staterooms and planned to meet at the movies after everyone ate and showered. Me, Lindsey, jenna, cory and emily all went to the 5:15 show of "The Rookie." After the movie, the Parson siblings went back to their stateroom and Me, Jenna and Lindsey took a walk around the ship and pin traded. Then we met up with the Parsons again by the arcade. We played in the arcade for a while and then we all returned to our staterooms for the night. It was a terrific day!

Thursday May 30th, 2002
Today was a day at sea. We basically walked around the ship with Lindsey. Then we went to the Lab to make flubber-goo. It was very fun! We missed Disney Dreams because we went to see Harry Potter with all the kids. There really wasn't much to say about today because it was at sea.

Friday May 31, 2002
Today was Castaway Cay day. We sat at the Family Beach for a while and then we went bike riding with my mom, sister, dad, Mr callahan, and lindsey. After that, we went to the Parrot Cay Lunch. Then me, lindsey, and jenna went swimming and to the "Discover the Magic" show which we were in. We all got a free t-shirt :) ! After dinner, we went to the family talent show to see Collin (our dinner friend) sing. Then me, lindsey, jenna, cory and emily went to hang around for the last time. We had a great day!

Saturday, June 1, 2002

BOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its over! LOL! We had breakfast with the Parsons in Topsiders and went home. We had a great vacation.
THE END
:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Nice report- it is wonderful to hear from the kids point of view. I am really glad that you girls got to spend quality time together. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Great report! I think we should still be there. Emily and Cory said their favorite day was at Grand Caymon at
at Nachi Cocom. That was the MOST relaxing and fun day of the trip for Mr. Parsons and myself. Enjoyed hanging out at the pool with you all and on the beach. Even the shopping with your mom and dad was a great time that afternoon. Boy, your Mom can do some bribing when it comes to jewelry prices LOL. Look forward to spring break next year in Panama City beach. Tell your Mom to call me when you guys decide and we will find a house on the beach. Something to look forward too.

Great report. It was so much fun meeting you all. The kids had a great time. They loved the day at Nachi Cocum too. I will drop you a note soon. We just got home today.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter