May 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a Wishes Dessert Party ressie ok to post here?

I have a reservation for 4 on Wednesday, May 28 that I will be cancelling. I would love to try and coordinate.

Have you cancelled yet? I've been trying to snag a reservation there for a while now and the only date that I found was the same time as our BoG ADR. May 28th would work well in our itinerary.

I have an ADR for party of 2 Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea on Fri May 16 at 3:55. If anyone is interested PM me and we can co-ordinate a time.

A great big THANK YOU! stacy for coordinating times with me so that I could snap up your dessert party reservation! I LOVE THE DIS!

A great big THANK YOU! stacy for coordinating times with me so that I could snap up your dessert party reservation! I LOVE THE DIS!

So happy it worked! It was hard to let it go but knowing it is going to be enjoyed by a Dis'er eases the pain! ;)

I will be canceling an Akershus princess breakfast for May 21 at 9:40. I will make the cancellation on Thursday, April 3 in the am. Got the Star Wars breakfast instead, making me the "coolest auntie ever!"

Just canceled a H&V SW dinner with Fantasmic for 4 people on 5/18 at 5:10 I was able to get a earlier time with out Fantasmic so I had to cancel it right away

Just let go a 5:15 Ohana dinner reservation for 6 on May 8th a few minutes ago..:)

I got it! But I am only one person....I tried for a table for two but it wouldn't show up...I am going to call and see if I can reduce the number to two so there will hopefully be another ressie for 4 someone can grab.

UPDATE: I was able to call in and change it to two, so there should be a ressie for 4 for someone else :)

I cancelled a 9:25 Res on May 16 at California Grill about an hour ago, don't know if its still out there!

Just cancelled a May 27th 7:30 Be Our Guest dinner reservation for 3 people. We will not be in MK that night.

I am planning on cancelling a 6:10pm ressie at Crystal Palace for 5/12 this evening. If anyone is interested! ;)

I have a Chef Mickeys Breakfast Reservation for 2 Guests on Saturday May 17, 2014 7:30AM I am cancelling. If interested Pls PM me so we can co-ordinate a time to cancel and book

Changing my plans leads to a domino effect. I have available:
5/3 Tusker house for 5 at 10:50
5/4 Whispering Canyon for 5 at 5:20
5/5 'Ohana for 6 people at 5:05.
5/7 T-Rex for 5 at 3 pm

Need to cancel 5/10 Akershus 8:10 AM Breakfast party of 4. Will wait til tomorrow to cancel. Please message me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter