May 2014 7 of 9 - I am a little short for a Stormtrooper..

I was reading the developments they are doing with Disney Springs ( DTD ) . A lot is currently under construction. Whilst this is going on...

I love that they have 4 food trucks they have there at the moment. As they have closed some quick service dining as part of the refurb they have placed these 4 trucks inspired from EPCOT, AK and DL Hong Kong

Here is one of the trucks and the menus. They serve from 5pm.

0ead5e724783d782cb76248536ccaa7c_zps916229ca.jpg

West Side Food Trucks menus
Namaste Cafe

Slow-cooked beef short ribs 12.75
Butter chicken 9.50
Tandoori Shrimp 11.75
Soft drinks 2.75
Water 2.50
Superstar Catering

Turkey Sausage and gold raisin meatballs 11.00
Lamb meatball flatbread sandwich 12.00
Spinach and feta beef meatball sandwich
Kids spinach and feta beef meatball sandwich 4.25
Soft drinks 2,75
Water 2.50
Fantasy Fare

Croque Monsieur 11.00
Hand-dipped Corn dog 7.50
Glass noodle salad 7.50
Soft drinks 2.75
Water 2.50
World Showcase of Flavors

Grass fed beef sliders 9.50
Pierogies 8.50
Lobster Roll 18.25
Wines by the glass 5.25 to 8.75
Soft drinks 2.75
Water 2.50

That sounds intriguing. What QS are closed in DTD?
I think the chicken place and the place next to it. I forget what they are called we never used them. Boodins and Pollos or something like this? All I cared is the the Earl was still open lol...thankfully it is!

Been reading along Paula but haven't commented in a while..don't know why :confused3 I'm getting very excited for all of you to be here just reading the plans Boy I WISH Fred ( husband ) would be home for SWW especially for that character dining He is a BIG SW fan too maybe next year

No worries EOS isn't going anywhere We love that place too I haven't tried the food trucks there but hopefully will soon, will let you know what I think

I don't know how I managed to overlook this, but I only just spotted the link. I am here now though. Your plans sound amazing. I love the Stitch figurine. We have never stayed at Saratoga Springs, but may try this next year.

Corinna

I don't know how I managed to overlook this, but I only just spotted the link. I am here now though. Your plans sound amazing. I love the Stitch figurine. We have never stayed at Saratoga Springs, but may try this next year. Corinna
welcome! Nice to have you on board :-) yes SSR is lovely. We like it! Thanks for joining me. The stitch figurine is so cute :-)

I think this may be one of those situations were it may be worth persisting. You never know what becomes available. Corinna
thank you! We will! In fact we will try again now! You never know the strength of the force :-) thank you Corinna and quickly bag yourself that Roy O Disney suite with your piggy bank savings ...

thank you! We will! In fact we will try again now! You never know the strength of the force :-) thank you Corinna and quickly bag yourself that Roy O Disney suite with your piggy bank savings ...

I wish ;) I know when I tried to change my reservation for the Candlelight Processional Dining package to add Pam and her mum, there was nothing at all available for quite some time and then I was spoiled for choice.

Corinna

I wish ;) I know when I tried to change my reservation for the Candlelight Processional Dining package to add Pam and her mum, there was nothing at all available for quite some time and then I was spoiled for choice. Corinna
yeah got it! Thank you for saying keep going!

Update! Star Wars character meal at Hollywood & Vine! All booked thank you Pam and Corinna was encouraging me to keep trying. Jo was in the queue for 40 mins bless her!

Yeah yeah yeah! For Friday 30th Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia , Chip n Dale , Ewoks, Darth Goofy !

So excited!

Update! Star Wars character meal at Hollywood & Vine! All booked thank you Pam and Corinna was encouraging me to keep trying. Jo was in the queue for 40 mins bless her!

Yeah yeah yeah! For Friday 30th Jedi Mickey, Princess Leia , Chip n Dale , Ewoks, Darth Goofy !

So excited!

That is fantastic news. Well done, Jo. I can't wait to see the photos.

Corinna

So excited!

Bravo good for you & Jo Paula ! That was a tough get from what I am seeing on the boards, so smart that she hung in there on the phone Can't wait to see pictures too :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter