May 2011 Annual DISmeet. . .May 12th through 16th

Where would you prefer to stay?

• Boardwalk Inn/Villas

• Pop Century

• A Moderate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Mike, thanks for the bump. I have been so busy with my on transitional life that I really haven't had time to keep this up. . .

Darcy,

I just stumbled upon this thread!

I am already booked at the Swan May 9-16. Please let me know what the plans are for the get togethers!:goodvibes As long as they don't interfer with the Peter Noone concerts over at Epcot, I'm in!;)

TC:cool1:

YAY! I'm totally joining in this time! I think my trip last May ended the day this meet started.

I'm going for the scavenger hunt and Destination D but, I'm sure I'll be able to do a few of the meet activities.

New to the board and was already planning to do a solo trip in May, so hope to meet you guys!

Just think in five days I get to start to do ADR. Gonna love this trip. Will be there from May 10th to the 21st.:yay:

Natalie you still coming in May?

Ok so all you guys are just too fun. It sounds like a blast. Bonus for me is i already have my ressie for BWV on May 15th-24th so i will already be there. Now this will be my honeymoon so the nightlife is right up our ally. Both of us are a blast and would love to hook up with all of you. I just stumbled onto this thread and im glad i did. Its awesome to hear people meeting on this and becoming such good friends.

I will be going to D23's Destination D so hope I get to meet up with you all. Would be my first DIS meet - well 2nd if you count the cruise but first on land.

So, it seems like there's less activity on this thread since some of the "more vocal folks" :worship: moved to Orlando.

I was kind of looking forward to another big gathering. Maybe some crowds of 11 people riding Soarin, or 20 people at a meal, or whatever.

So, it seems like there's less activity on this thread since some of the "more vocal folks" :worship: moved to Orlando.

I was kind of looking forward to another big gathering. Maybe some crowds of 11 people riding Soarin, or 20 people at a meal, or whatever.

Hey, I resemble that remark Brad. . .lol.

well we could try this again :)

last year i wasn't feeling too good.

ironically we will be there the same time this year! we will be at adv kidani village from may 7-14. soooooooooo excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter