May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Thank you Lisa for helping me find this link! I'm hoping it's different than the one I tried earlier that didn't let me post!!!

My family (including my parents) and I will be on this cruise and we're so excited! It's our first Disney cruise! I can't wait to hear all the wonderful info you all have to share!! Can't wait to meet you!!!

Have a wonderful week!!!
WELCOME! :)

Dr Hug

Many thanks for your writing to me about experience of Panama Canal.

This morning I spoke to Head Teacher about children's leave for May.

Head Teacher explained that Scottish Executive start up new rules last month and she told me what I do that go to my employee and ask my line manager to write a letter to proof that I am unable to get off work in school holiday in summer.

Oh well, that is true. I am working throught the summer holiday. If I cancel this cruise and I won't get my summer holiday because it was full booking already at the summer period. So I will speak to my boss today.

Send me pixie dust please please.

Scottishwee35
Oh Deborah, tons of pixie dust and prayers! It WILL work out, I KNOW it will! :hug:

Had a lovely lunch and chat with our wonderful daughter in law Jayne. We are so blessed to have her in our family.

Name Posts
granmaz 9
MrsMork 6
Making_Memories 3
tigger137 3
scottishwee35 3
fourmcds 3
woody73 2
HollyTyler 2
WDWLVR 1
eeyorelvr10 1
DrHug 1
txtwins2000 1
NotSoLittleMermaid 1
txaggie94gigem 1
LiserAnn

Well, my reign at the top is not going to last long now Holly is awake!!!:lmao:
:rotfl: Don't worry, you're safe! We're running late and should have been out of the house 1/2 hour ago, so I'll be off soon. Wanted to get up really early and go do some running around before Tyler's doctor appointment, but I just couldn't drag myself up. Waiting for the dryer to finish my clothes and will hop in the shower and off we go! :thumbsup2 Back tonight after he's in bed again.

Doesn't seem slow to me, but then I haven't been on long enough to know.....only been here a few minutes....and now I'm headed off!

Marilyn, sorry, but you're back to talking to yourself! :rotfl: Enjoy the rest of your day. :goodvibes

Talked to CM yesterday at DCL and she said some of the gty will not find out until they check in.:scared1: There are so many that have gty that they may not be able to assign some of the rooms until then. For Disney to be so big you think it wouldn't take that long. I'm sure I could have all the gty's assigned in a day!

:rotfl: Don't worry, you're safe! We're running late and should have been out of the house 1/2 hour ago, so I'll be off soon. Wanted to get up really early and go do some running around before Tyler's doctor appointment, but I just couldn't drag myself up. Waiting for the dryer to finish my clothes and will hop in the shower and off we go! :thumbsup2 Back tonight after he's in bed again.

Have a good day Holly. Hope the Dr's appointment goes ok - I'm sorry but I can't remember what it is for, or else I missed it in all the rushing to catch up yesterday.

Doesn't seem slow to me, but then I haven't been on long enough to know.....only been here a few minutes....and now I'm headed off!

Marilyn, sorry, but you're back to talking to yourself! :rotfl: Enjoy the rest of your day. :goodvibes

:lmao: Well I'm used to talking to myself so.......!:laughing:

Talked to CM yesterday at DCL and she said some of the gty will not find out until they check in.:scared1: There are so many that have gty that they may not be able to assign some of the rooms until then. For Disney to be so big you think it wouldn't take that long. I'm sure I could have all the gty's assigned in a day!

Can't believe Disney can't manage thst simple task.:confused3 Pathetic. I will be so annoyed not to know till check in. Ok, I'm pleased to be on the ship, but I think this is poor customer service to people who have been booked for so long and are paying so much money! Sorry!:sad2:

94 days for me!
But first 5 days in Florida - 4 days in NC - 6 days in St Maarten!

When are you off on that trip Gydell? You will never ever be able to catch up on this thread(these threads) after that vacation.:lmao:

Hi!

Thank you Lisa for helping me find this link! I'm hoping it's different than the one I tried earlier that didn't let me post!!!

My family (including my parents) and I will be on this cruise and we're so excited! It's our first Disney cruise! I can't wait to hear all the wonderful info you all have to share!! Can't wait to meet you!!!

Have a wonderful week!!!

Welcome!! Tell us about yourselves....

Monica

Shall we see if we can do a mini DIS meet?
We're at WL Sat 23rd for a week, although we do have a few things planned, and obviously you're working.
You're the expert meeter and greeter :) so perhaps you could PM me with suggestions.

I would love to meet up...even if it's just for a cup of coffee, or a quick hug. I work M-F 10a-7p, and am off Sat/Sun. Let me know what would work best w/ what you already have planned and we'll get it on the calendar! :woohoo:

Guys...when the original thread is posted if someone wants to help me get links together I can put them in the first post and then add to them as the threads are closed to try and keep you guys linked before the cruise. :)

PJ, John1,

Do either of you or anyone else use IChat on your Macs? If so could you PM me? My DH and I would like to take advantage of it when he travels and we are having problems getting hooked in. :confused: Thanks.:thanks:

Carol

Good morning Thieves! Well looks like we have a new home again. You know, I threads would be a tad shorter if THE BLASTED CHAT ROOM WORKED! There are several tiimes (seems like weekend evenings) when a lot of us are on just visiting with each other that we could do in the chat room. ALTHOUGH, those who weren't present would miss our witty repartee. :lmao:

Hi!

Have a wonderful week!!!

Welcome!

Phew - you guys are hard to find and keep up with. Just posting to lock you all in. On my way to send my info. Hopefully I can post more often so I won't be lonely on this cruise. DH and I are finally paid off! :yay: :woohoo:

Welcome to the PIF club. Guess everyone will be joining that group this week!

Feeling a little thinner this week, but it is a drop in the ocean and time is passing!!! I keep seeing you all buying your dresses etc, but I am waiting till April until hopefully I can buy smaller outfits!! I fear all April will be taken up with this job!:lmao:

Well, since I've dawdled so long in STARTING...I'll just be rummaging in the back of the closet for some of my slightly smaller clothes to wear. I've got about $200 in gift cards for picking up some new odds and ends. I was hoping I'd HAVE to buy something new f(read smaller) for formal night, but now it looks like the '06 ensemble will be re-worn.

It's a new week, and a new opportunity to LIVE HEALTHY and MOVE MORE, so that's the plan in this household. :thumbsup2

Oh this makes me very nervous. We'lll have to have our plan in place for getting statroom numbers to activities organizers/deck captains, etc.

You know, except for people having to cancel due to emergencies the week of the trip..there is no reason DCL can't have these cabins assigned. Any cabin that opens up in the next 90 days can be re-sold virtually instantly. At least as of last week, folks were still buying those very pricy 5-9's. I'm thinking they are not going to get to the point where they upgrade people to make the less expensive cabins available, in order to fill the ship.

I think Monica should be chief meeter and greeter at the terminal. Complete in total lime green she can introduce us to each other!!! After all, she has met a great number of us!!!:lmao:

I have NO problems introducing people to each other.....and I was planning on wearing a lime green shirt (don't think I'd be able to do total lime green :rotfl: )

But remember...some of you will have met at the DTD meet the day before, and in the Hummers! I plan on taking the 1st bus to the port if at all possible.

Dr Hug

Many thanks for your writing to me about experience of Panama Canal.

This morning I spoke to Head Teacher about children's leave for May.

Head Teacher explained that Scottish Executive start up new rules last month and she told me what I do that go to my employee and ask my line manager to write a letter to proof that I am unable to get off work in school holiday in summer.

Oh well, that is true. I am working throught the summer holiday. If I cancel this cruise and I won't get my summer holiday because it was full booking already at the summer period. So I will speak to my boss today.

Send me pixie dust please please.

Scottishwee35

TONS of prayers and PD going your way Deborah!

Name Posts
granmaz 9
MrsMork 6
Making_Memories 3
tigger137 3
scottishwee35 3
fourmcds 3
woody73 2
HollyTyler 2
WDWLVR 1
eeyorelvr10 1
DrHug 1
txtwins2000 1
NotSoLittleMermaid 1
txaggie94gigem 1
LiserAnn

Well, my reign at the top is not going to last long now Holly is awake!!!:lmao:

Marilyn - I'll try to give you a run for your reign also!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter