Mattel It's A Small World Doll series from 1993

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
In my childhood dolls I found the entire set of It's A Small World dolls and they were made by Mattel in 1993 and has different dolls dressed in world costumes from the countries they represent. The dolls were cute and are about the size of the My First Disney Princess Petite dolls that were made by Tollytots. I loved these cute dolls and brought them since I am a fan of It's A Small World and my teacher liked them too when I brought my dolls to Show And Tell at my school once. If you have the whole set of these dolls are they worth money for It's A Small World fans?

That''s the exact same dolls I had as a child and I played with them a lot and loved them too. I have the whole It's A Small World doll set and my two favorite dolls were the Morocco doll and the Mexico doll and they were really cute and I wished that Mattel had made more It's A Small World dolls because they looked adorable in their costumes

Is the full set pictured above or did they make more of them that aren't pictured there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter