Massage?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Brother in law is traveling with us and needs a massage for painful back
I know saratoga spa is an option but this is pretty expensive. Is there anything else as an option? He is staying at port orleans thanks!

Pretty sure SSR is shut down. Grand Floridian has one and there is a very nice one at Dolphin called Mandara Spa. I think it's way nicer than the Grand Floridian.

Pretty sure SSR is shut down. Grand Floridian has one and there is a very nice one at Dolphin called Mandara Spa. I think it's way nicer than the Grand Floridian.
Yes I went to Mandara many years ago. Still I think this might be out of his price range
I was wondering if there was a place he could Uber to.

I keep posting but it has been removed.
Aquamassage is available and it looks almost like a suntanning machine .It encloses but does not get you wet because it is sealed. And feels wonderful.
They are at some of the malls in the area. Also have those oxygen bars
Which I don’t understand …
Starting price was $35 for 15 minute session…

Brother in law is traveling with us and needs a massage for painful back
I know saratoga spa is an option but this is pretty expensive. Is there anything else as an option? He is staying at port orleans thanks!
Someone mentioned they closed but when we used it it was a very good experience … specifically for back issue/s not a pleasure type thing. Perhaps you could call the hotel directly and inquire? Best of luck.

There are a few options for a massage that may be more affordable than the Saratoga Spa. Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. Massage Envy: There are several Massage Envy locations in the Orlando area, including one that is about a 10-minute drive from Port Orleans. They offer a variety of massage options at reasonable prices, and you can book an appointment online or by phone.
  2. Zeel: Zeel is a mobile massage service that comes to you. You can book a massage through their website or app, and a licensed massage therapist will come to your hotel room or other location. They offer a range of massage types and prices vary depending on the length and type of massage.
Both of these options may be more affordable than the Saratoga Spa, but it's important to note that prices can vary depending on the type of massage and length of the session. It's always a good idea to check with the provider directly for pricing and availability.

I had a similar situation with back pain after a long hiking trip. It got to the point where I needed some serious relief, and I was looking for an affordable option that wouldn't break the bank. I ended up finding a great massage clinic nearby that offered exactly what I needed without the high cost of spa prices.

The therapist I saw, Dr. Dalbir Bal, was really good at targeting the areas of my back that were causing me the most trouble. He used a combination of techniques that provided immediate relief and also gave me some advice on how to manage my back pain at home. He recommended daily stretching exercises to help keep my muscles flexible and prevent stiffness. He also suggested applying ice to any swollen areas for 20 minutes at a time and switching to heat therapy if the pain persisted after a couple of days. After just a couple of sessions, I felt a significant improvement.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter