Mary Poppins

TripletDad

Mouseketeer
One of my triplet daughters want's see Mary Poppins. I know she is supposed to be at the character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Is there any other place in WDW that we could find Mary Poppins?
I'm just trying to figure out our options to see Mary Poppins. Thanks.

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We have seen Mary Poppins at EPCOT in the UK several times. I have seen her in the garden area as well as inside shops.

in the little courtyard area as soon as you get onto Main Street (right in front of the train station).

When we were there in November, Mary Poppins was by the Carousel in Fantasy Land first thing in the morning.....she was there for most of the morning.......

Don't always count on Park Fare for your characters b/c sometimes they change them for various reasons. Last time we were at WDW, we ate at Park Fare, expecting to see Mary Poppins. Since she was "busy taking care of the children", she couldn't make it. They substituted Cinderella in MP's place ... not that anyone was complaining!!!! :)

we saw mary poppins in Fantasyland with bert at about 6.30pm - she was posing for pics - we didn't have time to stand in line - so i called her and they quickly posed for a pic for me.

We saw her in MK in Fantasyland, she was there most of the morning. I also saw a sign in United Kingdom saying she would be there from 12pm - 7pm daily. You should be able to see her at one of those places. She was asking some of the children if they knew what the big long word is that she says.:D

Mary was also at the Princess Breakfast in Norway when we went in December....kids loved her, but the adults seemed confuzzed as to her sudden 'royal lineage'. :)

Two weeks ago we'd seen her from a far while hoisting a few at the Rose and Crown... At least, we think it was her...:p

Hope this helps,
-Joe

We saw her at breakfast at CRT in October. Later that week, we rode the carousel in Fantasyland with Mary, Bert, and the penguins (late morning) and Mary told us that they would be posing for pictures after the carousel ride.

We saw her in England in Epcot right outside of the Toy Soldier ??? toy store. When you hit the Rose and Crown, look for a little courtyard. She was back there. She was there for a long time and it was not at all crowded. There were also Pooh characters in the toy store.

I was in heaven eating breakfast with Mary at the CRT breakfast!! I had been hoping to see her and it made my day! Also saw her in UK at Epcot, but no Bert...wah! Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter