MARRIOTT Residence Inn Sea World vs Westgate Lakes Villlas.. Need opinions, please

minniemosa

Mouseketeer
I will take a 90 min presentation in one of this timeshare resorts, but does not know anything about Marriott RI. Does someone have any info about this resort, are they villas or suites?? Thanks

Sorry I can't help much, but I caught the end of a news story on the local Orlando TV station this weekend showing the "New Residence Inn" that just opened near Seaworld that looked absolutely beautiful...the pool area was spectacular, and just think - brand new rooms! Not sure if it's the same place you've listed because I didn't hear it was a timeshare, but if it is, I vote for the Residence Inn!

I can only tell you we stayed at the new RI in Lake Buena Vista last summers and enjoyed it very much. They have studios, l and 2 br suites. This hotel is about 5 min. from SW.

I am very interested in the new SW location. I wan't under the impression that it was a timeshare, but I don't know that for sure.

You cannot go wrong with the RI's. Very nice new hotels in good locations.

Herc.

We stayed at Horizons (Marriott vacation club) which is right next door. I don't think Residence Inn is a time share either. Did you get a good rate for it if you tour Horizons? There seemed to be a lot of people doing the Horizons time share tour, so maybe they were staying at the Residence Inn. You might want to double check to see if you have to go on the tour. I liked the area, and everything was easy to get to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter