Marriott Courtyard Lake Buena Vista Deal

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Ijust received this from Travelzoo. com

Special Offer from Courtyard by Marriott, Lake Buena Vista: How HOT is this deal?
$59 -- Orlando Hotel at Half-OFF, incl. Breakfast *
Orlando
Travel dates: Feb. 25-March 31
Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
Orlando hotel prices are substantially higher than in past years. That's why we were absolutely floored to see this special from the Courtyard by Marriott in Lake Buena Vista - located near Disney's main gate and Downtown Disney. For only $59 per night, over half-OFF the regular room rate, you'll get all this:
1 night accommodations (up to 4 people per room)
Full breakfast buffet for 2 adults (kids eat for half-price)
FREE parking
FREE Shuttle service to/from Disney World
Complimentary internet access
We love that you can upgrade to a 1-bedroom suite for just $20 more! This special is valid for travel 7-days-a-week from Feb. 25-March 31 - including Spring Break! You must book by Feb. 17.
To Book:
Click here to book online or call the hotel at 1-866-790-2197 and mention rate code TZO for the Courtyard Lake Buena Vista - Buena Vista Centre.

Direct link http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/226048

I booked this for checkin on 3/31 and go the rate for the night of 4/1 also.

That's a great deal! However, I think there is an error re. the breakfast. You don't get a free breakfast at Courtyards. I've stayed at both the Courtyard Marriott Village and the Courtyard LBV on Palm (I believe this is the hotel in the ad) and in both places you had to pay for breakfast in the restaurant. Coffee is free through. We had the 1 b/r suite at this hotel (Palm) as well and it was huge. If you have kids it's a great deal for only $20. more.

ETA: oops, I just re-read the ad--it says full breakfast buffet, not free breakfast. Sorry. I would have deleted the post but want to say: great deal! Glad you got it.... :sunny: Some of the rooms have nice balconies as well.

You do get a free breakfast with this deal... the link takes you to Marriott.com and my confirmation has two free adult breakfasts per night. I agree that's not normal for a Courtyard. (I am staying at one right now on business and NO free breakfast here for a LOT more money LOL!)

The other nice thing about this deal is that I can cancel up until 6 pm on the day of arrival....

Thanks for this post. I've been looking for one or two nights in Orlando for March because my son is singing at WDW. The rest of the family will be on the way to Fort Myers Beach for Spring break. With this rate we can try to drive to Orlando the night before and cancel by six if we aren't going to make it all the way in.

Sheila

I am so bummed!! They only have smoking rooms for my dates :sad2: . This would have been great but I really need non-smoking!

CarolA said:
Ijust received this from Travelzoo. com

Special Offer from Courtyard by Marriott, Lake Buena Vista: How HOT is this deal?
$59 -- Orlando Hotel at Half-OFF, incl. Breakfast *
Orlando
Travel dates: Feb. 25-March 31
Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
Orlando hotel prices are substantially higher than in past years. That's why we were absolutely floored to see this special from the Courtyard by Marriott in Lake Buena Vista - located near Disney's main gate and Downtown Disney. For only $59 per night, over half-OFF the regular room rate, you'll get all this:
1 night accommodations (up to 4 people per room)
Full breakfast buffet for 2 adults (kids eat for half-price)
FREE parking
FREE Shuttle service to/from Disney World
Complimentary internet access
We love that you can upgrade to a 1-bedroom suite for just $20 more! This special is valid for travel 7-days-a-week from Feb. 25-March 31 - including Spring Break! You must book by Feb. 17.
To Book:
Click here to book online or call the hotel at 1-866-790-2197 and mention rate code TZO for the Courtyard Lake Buena Vista - Buena Vista Centre.

Direct link http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/226048

I booked this for checkin on 3/31 and go the rate for the night of 4/1 also.

I was able to book 6 nights at that price, checking in on March 31. Cool!

Where is this hotel located? Any landmarks nearby that would help me place it?

Maggie

Well, I booked for April at the $59 a night rate for 7 nights! Cannot beat that!! I called them directly and they noted that my son has an inhaler and I will get a non-smoking room due to medical reasons! I hope I will not be sorry! Tripadvisor had some great reviews so here's to saving about $500 :tink: :tink: :tink:

This is a really great deal. I have never stayed in this particular hotel- but I do love the Marriott Courtyard's in general. Wish I were going then to take advantage of that great rate.

I tried booking a room at the $59 rate for mid-March and no nonsmoking rooms available. Did get nonsmoking room for the $79 rate for the 1 bedroom suite with 2 doubles and sleeper sofa. Still a good rate for that time period. I think this property is on the opposite side on Palm Parkway from I-4 so the road noise may be less than some other properties, perhaps someone could verify that.

My $79 does include breakfast for 2 adults.

Phrank

I think reading the fine print the cc guarantees the room but the card is not charged until checkin/checkout. One reason I made reservation at this property was can cancel up to 6pm day of checkin without getting any penalty.

Phrank

This hotel is not far from Downtown Disney. I think that if you leave the Disney Hotel Road and turn left (away from I-4) it's about a block and then you turn right. I have seen it, but not stayed there. My overall Courtyard experience is pretty good so I thought this was a good deal.

I don't think they charge until you either check in or no show...

Madge, I will be looking for you!!!! I have a green pin on my lanyard!

CarolA said:
This hotel is not far from Downtown Disney. I think that if you leave the Disney Hotel Road and turn left (away from I-4) it's about a block and then you turn right. I have seen it, but not stayed there. My overall Courtyard experience is pretty good so I thought this was a good deal.

I don't think they charge until you either check in or no show...

Madge, I will be looking for you!!!! I have a green pin on my lanyard!

I think i know right where this property is-- there's several restuarants and such there, I think there's a Winn-Dixie nearby as well? Not sure what the status of that particular W/D is, though. I know a lot of them closed.

Carol-- We're a maybe at this point... having some car repairs done that might eat into my Spring Break budget. I wanted to book the rate, just in case ;) I'd also like to see a Ding! for Nashville come up, too! If we end up making the trip, I'll keep an eye out!

Hi,

Good deal on this Courtyard which is one of the hotels on the beautiful Palm Parkway Blvd. Go north approx 2 stoplights past the Crossroads intersection.
You will see the overhead signage stating Palm Parkway and turn right. I like this st. If you are also going to Universal, Seaworld, or shpping at the Int drive area, this st will run you right into Turkey Lake Road.

Close to the Winn Dixie and Giardianos (sp) Steak and Shake.

herc.

Thanks so much for the tip on this hotel. We are currently palnning a trip to Orlando on Feb.23. We got the $55.00 Entertainment Book rate for the 23rd at the Grosvenor , then we head to Tampa and Ft. Myers. We're back in Orlando on the 27th and booked the Courtyard at that great $59.00 rate. This is a quickly planned vaca because we were lucky to get great rates on airfare also. I would be interested in hearing any comments about the Courtyard, as it will be our first time staying there. Thanks!

This Courtyard also close to an Orlando Ale House if there are any sporting events someone wants to catch at a sports bar type restaurant.

Phrank

Thanks to CarolA for bringing this great deal to our attention!! :cheer2: We were going to stay at Buena Vista Suites the first week in March (have stayed there before), but the best rate we could get this time was $102 per nite (still not bad!). We reserved a suite at Marriott for $79 per nite instead. With the money we're saving, we decided to stay an extra nite. Thanks!! :thanks:

We also took advantage for one night before we check in to POP on March 11.

Thanks

John

hercamore said:
Close to the Winn Dixie and Giardianos (sp) Steak and Shake.

herc.

If you're pulling out of the Courtyard parking lot, what are the directions to the Winn Dixie?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter