mariott courtyard @lbv?

jeremy b

Earning My Ears
im staying this easter at the above
i beleive theres 2 courtyards in lbv the one im staying at is the 3 storey hotel not the tower block
any comments please guys whats it like there?

many tks
jeremy baker
london

I stayed in 3 storey C by M last month see http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1181992

Want to go back again for Xmas, Easter and Aug, but its not on BA's Website anymore. Waiting for an email back from them but no response after 2 days.

Everything we could want in a hotel, 5 mins drive to Downtown Disney, 10 mins to Seaworld, 15 to Universal. Coffee maker in room, Free wireless internet in room, clean and very comfy beds and pillows, Free coffee and cookies in reception. We have chance of Disney Port Orleans with free dining next Aug but would prefer here if I can get the right price.
Did you book as a package or have you found a good rate and booked hotel only. I want a good rate 7th-21st Apr (might see you there)

I can't remember the number of stories---are you staying at the one on Palm or the one at Marriott Village? I've stayed at both and you'll be fine either way. The one on Palm is larger, older, but the rooms have been recently renovated. The pool at MV is very nice; food court on the premises is handy. Both are very, very convenient to WDW. Will you have a rental car? Take the back road in to MK-- it's much faster. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter