Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Marion...

Those Grad Designs are PERFECT! I will display them when I go! Thank you again, and you are so speedy! Can't believe you have got over 400 requests done! Thats like 13 a day! Thank you for bringing the magic of Disney to all of us you are just not creative!

Lisa

HOLY COW, 400 requests in August alone?! ...completed!! super designer! you need to make yourself a shirt...
Seriously, I want to thank you as I know some were for me. Sincere Thanks!

THANK YOU!!!!!

They look wonderful, & you are wonderful!!

I appreciate so much you sharing your time & talent w/ us!!!

You deserve some extra special pixie dust!!! :hug:

*Quick Question: =PirateName1a.jpg (where I got Chris' name) is on a like a raised white square/button image w/ rounded edges, & the new ones you just did aren't. Is there a way I can get them to print the same?

Wow! You are one busy bee!
I just wanted to check back to see if I should be on the lookout for your new request thread & re-send my request. Thanks!!

3DisneyDiva: only problem is I don't know one P&F character from another. Can you just give me the names you want as the characters are left to right? But wait....the ones you list aren't even the ones on my DISign??

Never mind, I'll make a new version

see you in my new thread shortly!! getting my Meet the DISigners profile update ready for Penny....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter