Marion's Major League Baseball only - And do NOT quote!

I am sorry. I was using the app and did not see the file name using the app. I guess I will have to wait until I get to a computer. Thanks for trying.

Marion - gorgeous work! I was up til all hours browsing your stuff and downloaded your St Louis disigns for my extended St Louis family's trip in October. I see you got tired of St. Louis requests at some point, but I'm glad your disigns were all still out in your PB. Thanks for sharing your talents!!:worship:

Hi Marion,

Please forgive me if I'm asking you something you've already answered. I have looked through the posts and your PB and didn't see what I am going to ask you. I was wondering if you could please make a Seattle Mariners Mickey Mouse like this: BostonRedSox7.jpg or this: ColoradoRockies1.jpg

I see a mickey head with tinkerbell, but if at all possible would love Mickey in Seattle Mariner outfit. If mickey isn't possible then perhaps one like this: AtlantaBraves3.jpg goofy in Seattle Mariners?

If it's not something you can do or want to do I understand, Just thought I'd ask. :goodvibes
Thanks
Lois(Nanny 3)

Thanks ever so much Marion, these are perfect. Yes Mariners at the Kingdom what great memories we have of them, Randy, Edgar, Jay, Danny Wilson. My Oh My!!! Love my Mariners. Edgar Martinez has a clothing company or rather factory that does embroidery. They did the Starlight Foundation golf shirts for a fundraiser the year our little girl passed away. She had her wish granted by them. Edgar is so generous or should I say was, I'm sure he still is. I know this is a baseball thread, but I'll close with Bring on the 12th Man, GO SEAHAWKS, BOOM! :-) just my little nod to my boys. :-)

Hi Marion! I has been a super long time since I have asked for a request, but we are finally headed back to see the Mouse in December. Both of my boys are playing baseball this year for The Miracle League. Their team is the A's. I was wondering if you could do BaseballHead1.jpg with the Oakland A's logo in it. The boys would love it. If it needs to be personalized to follow your rules, could we have one with James, one with Samuel, one with Coach, and one with Mimi? Thank you again! I can't wait to see the design!

Dawn

Thank you! That is perfect for the boys! I will be getting in touch with you again soon. You know you are my boys' most favorite Disigner ever!

Hi Marion!
May I please get:
PittsburghPirates7.jpg with the name "Hurst"

Would it be possible to make a Pirate Santa Hat like this one:
NYMetsSanta1.jpg

Thank you!!!

Marion,

Is there any way you could create a t-shirt design that is a black Mickey head with the Pittsburgh Pirates P on it? My family and I are huge Pirates fans and would love to show our Pirate Pride at Disney World in September!! If you can't do the Pirate P, the Pirate will be great. Also, if you could add the name DAVIS to the head it would be WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks for all you do!
Caroline

I have reached the variation limits on some teams and will post the list in post #1 when I can...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter