Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

First off your designs are EXACTLY what I was looking for!!! I have several requests but the rest are not holiday specific so I will post them where they belong.

If possible can I get three mickeyheadswirlflag-1 but have one say Momma Mouse and the other say Daddy Mouse under it in the disney font (the swirly looking one) and the last say Birthday Mouse?

These are for t-shirts for my son's 2nd birthday which is June 30th so since its so close to the 4th of July thought I may as well be patriotic while I'm at it...lol

Hope I did this right!:thanks:

Everyone.....only the named holidays in this thread please.

(A patriotic head doesn't count unless if is for a holiday and says that on the DISign)

HarleysMommy63010: belongs in my general request thread. thanks!!

(I like that swirl one too!)

Everyone.....only the named holidays in this thread please.

(A patriotic head doesn't count unless if is for a holiday and says that on the DISign)

I am so sorry if I am in the wrong place, the problem is that I don't know if you have mickey heads with an American flag fill (for the Fourth of July).... that is why I posted here :)

Should I post a request for one on your other thread? I didn't want to trouble you if you knew another DISigner who has one? THANK YOU!!!

It is for the 4th of July.

Thank you for your help!

:goodvibes

Happydog;45031987: no quotes please on any of my threads.....

have you looked in my Photobucket? That is the place to start. If your request includes the holiday name (New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Memorial Day or 4th of July) it belongs in this thread.

If you are simply looking for a patriotic Mickey head that doesn't say 4th of July or Memorial Day, that request belongs in my general request thread....after checking Photobucket for existence of what you are looking for.

US Flag fills are in Holidays folder as well as under Epcot (Parks/Epcot/Flag Heads)

Again, if is only I flag fill and does not say 4th of July or Memorial Day and you want some variation on text, please use my general request thread.

Clear as mud? I get it! :laughing:

More than clear!!!! Thank you! :goodvibes I was reading you no quote request to mean picture images :headache: so sorry! I will do my investigating now :thumbsup2 thanks!

new

FathersDay8.jpg

Marion,
I am hoping you can design an American Flag Mickey head with
Lilo and Stitch that says Happy 4th of July for my daughter Maia.
Your other character designs are awesome, but she LOVES L&S!
Thank you!!!

Absolutely perfect once again! Thank you so much for making the new stitch design AND for getting to it so quickly. If only I could pass on my daughter's shouts of happiness through the computer, I could adequately express my gratitude!

Hi Marion!I absolutely love your disigns! I hope I am requesting this correctly!
Could I have this disign but with Happy New Year 2013!

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/... Stuff/Holidays/NewYears/NewYearFab6Tink1.jpg

Could I also have this disign but with 10 names?
PapPap
Grandma
T.J.-boy
Heather-girl
Emily-girl
Allison-girl
Shaun-boy
Kirsten-girl
Kiley-girl
Shauny-boy
2013 in the castle instead of a name and Walt Disney World on the bottom?

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/...ames/?action=view&current=5SharingMagic-3.jpg

You are amazing! Thanks!

disney1980: please note that the jpg file name (the only part I need) is cut off when you include the whole path. I am looking to see only:

NewYearFab6Tink1.jpg

5SharingMagic-3.jpg

I will get to requests on this thread but since these holidays are months away some other requests must take priority

sometimes PB is slow on catching up....this should show 2013 shortly....the image I uploaded is correct!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter