Margaritas, martinis and other intoxicating beverages. Come in for a taste test

Ooooh, I'm not Denae.......at least I don't think I am...........but I wanna play. Let's see, what have I not had that I would like to try?

Hmmmmm.........................I hear lemon drops are good. Anyone know how to make one?

paige - depending on the drink, you might think you are me before the night ends!

Lemon drops are yummy if they are made right. I had one with "fresh pinik lemonade" once that was downright nasty.

Appletini's are my favorite, but I need to try something new. I had one once that was a smoking appletin - where they put a piece of dried ice into the drink which bubbled and smoked until it melted. It was so cool, I decided I needed another.

So, let's try a smoking appletini.

Denae

paige - depending on the drink, you might think you are me before the night ends!

Lemon drops are yummy if they are made right. I had one with "fresh pinik lemonade" once that was downright nasty.

Appletini's are my favorite, but I need to try something new. I had one once that was a smoking appletin - where they put a piece of dried ice into the drink which bubbled and smoked until it melted. It was so cool, I decided I needed another.

So, let's try a smoking appletini.

Denae

That sounds FAB.........anyone have a pic?

How many smoking appletinis can I have before I think I'm you? And how many more before I'm on the floor?

Post recipes please!! I have decided that I like the taste of alcohol but it's too dang expensive at restaurants!!!

I love this one!

Chocolate Martini #3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Vanilla vodka (Stoli Vanil)
1 oz Godiva liqueur
1 Cherry
Mixing instructions:
Mix vanilla vodka and chocolate liqueur in shaker filled with ice. Strain into either wine glass or martini glass. Garnish with a cherry.

My current favorite is a raspberry daiquiri. Yummmm!!

chucula_fresas.jpg

The Chachi chucula, a warm cinnamon-spiced banana and coconut drink, is made with the sweet guineo

I'd like something blue.;)

Hows this!?

Blue Cosmopolitan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:
2 oz Absolut Citron
1 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz Grapefruit juice
1/2 oz Sugar syrup
Sugar
1 Maraschino cherry
Mixing instructions:
Frost the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with sugar. Stir absolut citron, blue curacao, grapefruit juice, and sugar syrup in a mixing glass with ice to prevent cloudiness. Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.

Hows this!?

Blue Cosmopolitan

Ingredients:
2 oz Absolut Citron
1 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz Grapefruit juice
1/2 oz Sugar syrup
Sugar
1 Maraschino cherry
Mixing instructions:
Frost the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with sugar. Stir absolut citron, blue curacao, grapefruit juice, and sugar syrup in a mixing glass with ice to prevent cloudiness. Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.

Works for me.:cheer2:

So did the skank make any moves to warrant a witch hunt;)

So did the skank make any moves to warrant a witch hunt;)

We can make this into a game, in staying with the Game Board rules.;)

"I'll take The Skank" for $200 Alex."

"In 2006, this blonde Skank attempted to wreck the home of DISer grinningghost."

BUZZZZZZZ!

"grinningghost?"

"Who is Skanky Engineer?"

"That's right!"

And she pretty much behaved herself from what I hear, except the bad part was, he worked with her ON THE WAY HOME TOO!:scared1: That almost never happens on that particular run.;)

Who can guess what these are?????

prettydrinks.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say rum drinks. I'll take one of each, please, and a nice soft pillow on the floor to cushion my fall when I pass out. :upsidedow

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's not me, I swear!!!!:angel:

I don't know but they look good!!!

I don't think I can say what my favorite shot is...it's kinda not DIS appropriate but GOOOOOOOOD!!!

1 oz DeKuyper® Buttershots liqueur
1/2 oz Irish cream

1Buttery_Nipple.jpg

I know that one ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter