March Challenge ~ Complete!

PrincessNancy96 said:
I've got you added!! I've not been very productive this week.. :rolleyes2
I registered my oldest DD for Middle School and my baby for kindergarten this week! I hope to scrap this weekend!!!

Nancy - I didn't realize our kiddos were nearly the same! This year my oldest IS in middle school and my BABY did start kindergarten!WAHHHH

I managed to do 6 pages inbetween dh's poker night and the kids running wild around the house!!!

I;m working on Epcot & for some reason I always get sooooo stuck there!!!

Hey Nancy - I never got a reply from the Feb challenge...so PM me your addy & I'll send a envie of goodies out to you & you can choose what you want & send the rest to this' months' winner!

scrappinmom said:
Nancy - I didn't realize our kiddos were nearly the same! This year my oldest IS in middle school and my BABY did start kindergarten!WAHHHH

I managed to do 6 pages inbetween dh's poker night and the kids running wild around the house!!!

I;m working on Epcot & for some reason I always get sooooo stuck there!!!

Hey Nancy - I never got a reply from the Feb challenge...so PM me your addy & I'll send a envie of goodies out to you & you can choose what you want & send the rest to this' months' winner!

I'm going to scrap this weekend!! It will be our first weekend off from basketball since early November.. Although, DD starts track practices today.. just in time for our SNOW storm to come in tomorrow! We are due for 4-7 inches in central IN.

Yes, DD will be in MS, DS will be a 5th grader and my baby in kindergarten next year... I don't know what I'll do when he goes to school!!!

I've got to finish my MK portion of the scrapbook from last years visit (I'm doing my pictures by days of our magic adventure)...thank goodness for dates on the pictures! Epcot will start as soon as I finish day 3 I'm working on! I have several ideas..now they just need to come together!

I've pm'd you! Thanks!!! I bought some awesome little items this weekend for the March challenge!!! Even DH helped find things! :teeth:

Oh, I have you updated!!!

I got 8 more done last night. It would have been 10, but I ripped the paper I printed the journaling on for a few pages.... :rolleyes: Hopefully I will find the time to finish that tonight. But DD has a HUGE school project due Wednesday and I'm sure tonight will be the final push to finish everything. .......................P

pjlla said:
I got 8 more done last night. It would have been 10, but I ripped the paper I printed the journaling on for a few pages.... :rolleyes: Hopefully I will find the time to finish that tonight. But DD has a HUGE school project due Wednesday and I'm sure tonight will be the final push to finish everything. .......................P

I have you updated!! Good luck on the school project! I think we are in the clear for those this week! Our 5th grader leaves for Washington DC on Thursday for his field trip... that is the only big project this week is to make sure he is ready and behaves!

Wow this month is flying by! Can I play to? I will update later this week after I print out all my journalling for the pages I have done this month! You can put me down for 8 for now since those ones are finished! :cool1:

Howdy you can put me down for 12 ( I got 10 done at an all day crop Saturday and 2 last night for my CJ) ..Thanks for Hosting.. Michelle

scraphappy92 said:
Wow this month is flying by! Can I play to? I will update later this week after I print out all my journalling for the pages I have done this month! You can put me down for 8 for now since those ones are finished! :cool1:

Glad to have you on board!! Of course you may join! The more the merrier!

:yay:

bigsis1970 said:
Howdy you can put me down for 12 ( I got 10 done at an all day crop Saturday and 2 last night for my CJ) ..Thanks for Hosting.. Michelle

Your welcome!! I have you added to the list!!! :thumbsup2

Wow! I have been so busy this month w/work that I haven't had any extra time to scrap. Put me down for 5 pages. Had 4 done already and then did 1 more last ngiht. The kids will be on Spring Break next week so maybe I can stay up later and get some done then. Majority of clients have finished booking pkgs for Spring so I should have a little down time for a few days.
Looking forward to getting back into it!!
Karen

TN Traveler said:
Wow! I have been so busy this month w/work that I haven't had any extra time to scrap. Put me down for 5 pages. Had 4 done already and then did 1 more last ngiht. The kids will be on Spring Break next week so maybe I can stay up later and get some done then. Majority of clients have finished booking pkgs for Spring so I should have a little down time for a few days.
Looking forward to getting back into it!!
Karen

I have you updated!! Have a great time on Break with the kids! A little down time is always good! We have about 4 inches on the ground of fresh snow right now.. so I'll scrap this afternoon...

If we had 4 inches of snow on the ground, EVERYTHING in this town would either be closed or almost closed!! Southerners don't handle snow very well and sure can't drive in it! :lmao:
I wish we were going somewhere for Spring Break but can't. Our cows have started calving and will really pick up this week and next week. Toward the end of next week and the following week, our Nanny goats will start having kids and w/the weather as cold as it is, we HAVE to be here. Oh well, at least I can sleep past 5:30 next week and will have some down time to scrap!!
Have a great week!!
Karen

Wow I haven't really had much time this month. I've only done 4 of my own pages but I ended up helping my soon to be SIL who has never scrapped anything in her life make 4 6x6 books of the Top 10 reasons why her bridesmaids are her friends this Saturday so I think I'm all scrapped out for the month. LOL I'll try to play again in April.

Six more done today, so I am up to 50 for the month. Not too shabby! I should have gotten more done today, but I was easily distracted by the dirty dishes in the sink and the pile of laundry!! :rotfl2: I should have some time this weekend, so maybe I will finish the month with a bang!............P

I got 2 done today. I'm on spring break, (I'm a teacher), but we've been skiing in Colorado. Now that we're back I should hopefully be getting a lot done.

I finished journaling on the pages from the crop on the 17th so you can add 22 more for me! I am almost done up to May 2005! :cool1: My goal this week is to get page kits made for next Friday's crop, journaling and all!

pjlla, robnkris, and scraphappy92:

I have you all updated! You ladies rock!!! I've been so caught up in getting my swaps done that I haven't had time to scrap! We have spring break in 2 weeks so I hope to finish alot on break!!! :goodvibes

boy oh boy is this month really almost over???? I've got one more crop tomorrow night....maybe I can get some more Epcot done...You guys have been scrappin like crazy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter