March 30th Magic - Onboard the Ship (pics and music)

great photos, I notice where you left for Florida shortly after we had snow in Seattle on the first day of Spring. We are scheduled to go down at the end of this month. I can't wait for the sun and the opportunity to wear shorts and sandals!!

juju! How right you are! We drove Snoqualmie pass Wednesday evening 3/27 and had quite a snow storm in the mountains to get through on our way to the airport at SeaTac. I was DEFINITELY ready for warmer weather! LOL! Luckily the weather was much improved on the way home - just a down pour of rain. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great music and photos! We sail June 1st on the Magic, and it makes all of us want to be there NOW!!!!

Thanks for the great trip report! I Love the pictures and the music! If you don't mind can you tell me where you found that music or where i can download it? I love that kind of music it reminds of cruising!

Yah for the DCL!!!! Looks like you all had fun :smooth: I would love to try the Magic because we know the Wonder was fun!!! They also made us a swan towel for our honeymoon!!!! :earseek:

Crazy4Cruising - I just did a google search on "calypso midis" and found several sites that had midi music to listen to and download. I ended up with quite a few different selections. Cannot remember the specific sites... as I did not save them to my favorites... but half the fun is just checking out all the "finds" in a google search! :) Happy midi hunting!

We have had a ton of snow on this pass...did you stop at the Family Pancake House at the top? We have run the place...10 years now. Next time over stop to say Hi!

It was very snowy as we drove over - so no stopping for us... just hurry up and get it done! I will make a point of stopping now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter