March 2023 W.I.S.H.- Spring Into Health!

I never had a chance to get on yesterday. It was such a busy day. I am Thankful that our dog, Piper, is ok. Shortly after I got home from work she was breathing funny. Panting without really going anything and when she did lay down her breathing was really fast. I called the vet and they said to take her to the emergency vet. We were their for 6.5 hours. While waiting I noticed her paw looked different. She got a cut or sore or something. Her breathing funny was because she was in pain but that was the only sign. She wasn't actively bleeding and she was still walking normal. They cleaned it really good last night and gave us antibiotics and pain meds. I couldn't give her anything last night because she needs to take the meds with food and she wouldn't eat. She did eat this morning so I gave her the pain medicine and will give her the antibiotic this afternoon. She is resting comfortably on the couch now. DD and are zombies trying to make through the day. We got home and in bed after 1. We are exhausted.

No real plans for the weekend other then getting ready for vacation.

Going out of March with a bang... somehow down another pound this morning!

The weekend is going to be all about getting ready for Easter with the indoor prep, as the weather is expected to be drippy all weekend. Mostly it'll be fluffing and finishing small projects, like getting some art hung. I also need to settle on the menu and start shopping for non-perishables... which might lead to a trip to the fancy grocery store in Poulsbo.

And of course there will be walking. Oh, I just had a brilliant idea and signed myself up for a Nia class at the fitness place at the fort for tomorrow morning. Monday my Pilates teacher let us know she and her family are moving to New Zealand for a year, so I need to look for other exercise things and something indoors is perfect for this weekend.

Last edited:
I've so enjoyed being a sloth this spring break! Today I was supposed to babysit for DS2 but that got canceled, which meant I was home all day just working on a puzzle and relaxing in front of the telly. I did do some housework, but not enough to brag about! I also realized that I didn't drink hardly any water today, so have been trying to fix that.

See you tomorrow on the new thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter