March 2013 Scrapbook Page Challenge: dsneprincess is our winner!!!

I finished my first 8 pages today! More tomorrow with the snow storm coming!

Squid

Hi everyone, My goal this month is 35 I am going to a weekend crop the 15-17 and might go to a 5 hr one on the 9th.. Fun fun fun!!

OK got Dallas Zoo LO done so that was 6pages - thinking I should do a couple of more, I didn't use any animal pics:confused3

I really appreciate the monthly challenge keeping me interested !
Seven pages yesterday and eight more today ! 15 in two days!

Squid

Completed 32 pages yesterday! Finished my Shutterfly book & order 7 minutes before the 50% off coupon expired at 12PST! I am EST, so a bit tired today! However, it was worth it because I was able to stack with the $20 Kohl's credit with 50% off photobooksv& got the 8x11 hard cover photo book for under $15. I will just drag my carcass around today. LOL!

:drive::drive::drive:OK Test Track is done so add 12 more for me

on a side note we told cousins that they get to ride with James in the drivers seat:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Since James will be 16 then he can drive for the ride
DH & BIL can be in another car Sister, Richard & Me will be in the back

Can you put me down for 10 for the month?

I have completed 4

Finished 14 pages at the scrapbook overnighter plus one page earlier in the week.

So 15 pages for me!

I managed to get 6 pages done on Saturday!

Squid

Is it too late to join the fun?

I have a goal of 40 pages this month and I'm up to 21. Too many sleepless nights with baby and why bother go to bed at 4 knowing you need to get up at 6.

Finished a two page layout for Radiator Springs Racers. It's one of those layouts that makes my other layouts look good :rotfl:

So my total is 17 pages so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter