Marathon Weekend 2025

That's where my family stayed this past MW. So gorgeous! Got a 1BR Value, and got a view right on the savanna! A friend of mine had to do the controversial move of walking a reservation, because, otherwise, there was no way to get in.
Yep.. you got to walk the values and the clubs. There are just to few. For marathon 2023 I walked a 1 bed club. Loved club level. 💙 but really want Cabins this time for my own personal hot tub.

SAFD: This year after the marathon we went to Steakhouse 71 for lunch. The stack house burger and a twisted fig were absolute perfection! My first marathon we ate at Hoop Dee Doo but I couldn’t stomach the chicken. It’s usually a favorite but it wasn’t hitting that day.

When we do the HM as our big race, we tend to “celebrate” with a Whispering Canyon breakfast.
How is getting to Whispering Canyon? I'm planning on doing a breakfast there post-10K and staying at the Polynesian and was wondering about the logistics of actually getting there.

How is getting to Whispering Canyon? I'm planning on doing a breakfast there post-10K and staying at the Polynesian and was wondering about the logistics of actually getting there.
If you are going straight from the race, take the bus to WL.

If you are going from Poly, monorail or boat to MK and then boat to WL.

We did Whispering Canyon at lunch for Springtime Surprise (boat from MK, it can take a while to wait for the boat) and really liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter