Map and room view info for Vero

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
Does anyone know of a site that posts a map of Vero Beach resort?? We just made ressies for June 2002 for a 2-bedroom. The CM asked if we wanted/needed to make any requests besides non-smoking. I know this is not gauranteed, but I requested an ocean view.

Has anyone had a 2 bedroom with an ocean view? If so, can you walk out to the beach? Where are these 2 bedrooms located? Where has your favorite room been located? HOw was the view if not the ocean? one more.... ;) how far of a walk is it to the pool?

Thanks!
Karen

The page in your membership book on Vero Beach gives a good map of the area. There are no villas that walk out onto the beach. Vero Beach is laid out differently than other beaches we have stayed at in that you have to cross a "bridge" walkway and go down to the beach. All the units are set back away from the beach. We were there in March and were in building 11. It didn't have a beach view - we were on level 2. The beach cottage would have blocked a beach view, in my opinion. I think the Inn rooms have the best view of the beach, except for the beach cottages. None of the buildings are that far of a walk to the pool. The pool is in the center of everything - not even a minute's walk. Look at that page in your book and see if that explains the layout for you. We enjoyed our week at Vero - it is a great place. Enjoy!

There is a dune that seperates the beach from the resort....thus the problem of views and the need to walk out across a boardwalk. However, the resort is quite compact and the walk to the beach or to the pool or to the Inn from just about any of the units would be only minutes. Certainly no further than from the lobby of the BW to a room on the Boardwalk. ;)

Here is a map of VB. VB Map There are 18 dedicated 2BR units at VB. I have found if you request a 2BR unit they will put you in a dedicated unit which are at the *back* of each unit. Some still have a view of the ocean if you are on the top floor and look around the corner of the unit. It may be better to request a 2BR lock-off unit as these are in the "front" of the unit. As others have stated here, for an ocean view, request top floor for best results.

There are only three buildings and one is right next to the pool, the other two are close enough that walking to the pool, beach, main building are not too far at all.

Vero Beach is a great place and you will have a good time!

in room 1239, which had a FABULOUS view of the beach. It was a 1-bdrm, but I think there was a door, which would make it a lockoff. You probably could call and check.

we stay in a studio and always request building # 14. It is closest to the pool and has a nice view of the pool and the ocean. We do love vero!!!

We stayed in a 2-bed ocean view in July. I requested 3 floor ocean view.
I had to put several pillows on my balcony chair to actually see the ocean.
It would almost be worth it to get 2 or 3 inn rooms instead of a 2-bed to guarantee a ocean view. Also would not have to cook then, hehe.

Tigger

As noted, few units will have a decent ocean view unless you get a cottage. I think all of the units straight on to the ocean are lockoff's so you might want to check that out and request a fourth floor lockoff with ocean view. Obviously everyone else is asking for the same thing so be prepared to be disappointed.

Do you have a room number to request? We are going this 2021 Memorial Day weekend and staying in a Deluxe Studio. Our kids are now 13 and 10 and we were thinking of sometimes letting them go to the pool on their own. We are thinking of requesting building 14 with a pool view. What would be best, in the first floor or higher floor, to look into the pool area from the balcony. Are there even any studios in building 14 facing the pool area?

we stay in a studio and always request building # 14. It is closest to the pool and has a nice view of the pool and the ocean. We do love vero!!!

Do you have a room number to request? We are going this 2021 Memorial Day weekend and staying in a Deluxe Studio. Our kids are now 13 and 10 and we were thinking of sometimes letting them go to the pool on their own. We are thinking of requesting building 14 with a pool view. What would be best, in the first floor or higher floor, to look into the pool area from the balcony. Are there even any studios in building 14 facing the pool area?
Wow, a 20 year old zombie thread!! I don’t think the person you quoted is here any longer.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter