Many disappointments at Disneyland this past weekend

My wife and I had brunch at Lamplight Lounge this past Saturday. What time were you there?

I agree the crowds were very low at DCA all morning and into the early afternoon. We were able to buy 8 gingerbreads, which was are only real want for this trip. Had to wait outside the closed Starbucks for an hour but it was worth it.

Edited to add: We were the first ones on Radiator Springs Racers so that was pretty cool.
First on RSR is awesome! We had brunch at Lamplight at 11:30 and sat outside facing the Incredicoaster. It was so great! :)

First on RSR is awesome! We had brunch at Lamplight at 11:30 and sat outside facing the Incredicoaster. It was so great! :)
We were most likely there at the same time. We were seated around 12:15. We were sat outside but on the opposite side as you on the part that jettisons out into the lake. We were facing towards the swings, with the Incredicoaster to our left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter