disney208321.jpg

disney208296.jpg

disney208307.jpg

disney208326.jpg

disney208329.jpg

didnt do too many rides today as i went back to hotel for a few hours

had lunch in chuck wagon restaurant in cheyenne hotel

disney208040.jpg

buffet included - salads , meats , chciken, currys , chips , potatoes , veg , soup , salmon and laods more

i then slept till 4pm as wasnt feeling well , i took an infection while i was there and could hardly walk lol

headed back into the parks for the dream parade with christmas extras

we also watched the fantallusion parade and the enchanted candlebration

pics below of all of the above

disney208385.jpg

disney208387.jpg

disney208390.jpg

disney208394.jpg

disney208397.jpg

disney208403.jpg

after an amazing day we headed back to the cheyenne hotel where we had a dinner reservation for 9.30pm

end of our last day in the park

(am going to do a section for christmas pics soon)

The castle looks amazing. Bad luck on feeling unwell while you were there.:hug:

fab pics & report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we were orignally gonna do what u did, but decided to postome til december - but i wanna go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just love seein the pics of the castle all lit up - and thanks for the mickeys wonderland pics - looks great so must go n see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope ur journey back was ok too

Those pictures are amazing, the more I see the more excited I get about my December trip.

Such a shame when you don't feel well on hioliday, in October I got massive blisters on my feet after two days, was so painful that I was almost in tears but you have to soldier through these things!

Looking forward to the rest of the Christmas Pics!

Great pictures and the Christmas looks amazing :goodvibes
Shame you didnt feel well, that's every holiday worst nightmare isn't it???:hug:

All I can say about YOUR day is also wowww !!! The pics are fantastic. Sorry to hear you weren't well but looks like it didn't stop you from having a great time!

Is it only Mickey who comes down the slide in the show or do the other characters come down it as well? Is this at the beginning? Wanna get my camera ready for a coming-down-the-slide shot as well lol.

All I can say about YOUR day is also wowww !!! The pics are fantastic. Sorry to hear you weren't well but looks like it didn't stop you from having a great time!

Is it only Mickey who comes down the slide in the show or do the other characters come down it as well? Is this at the beginning? Wanna get my camera ready for a coming-down-the-slide shot as well lol.

theres a few come down it , i have the 1st lot coming down it on video , am in the process of putting them on youtube , i'll let you know when theyre on and you can have a peep

Great trip report and photos. But do you have any more photos of the cheyenne? :) We`re staying there when we go in two weeks. :D

Great photos, sorry to hear you were unwell on your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter