Mannheim Steamroller returning 4 nights for Christmas 2021

Website says at 8 PM close at US on Saturday, and surprising to me says 9 PM for IOA on the 4th. That cuts into our meetup time, unless they adjust it past 1:30 AM closing.

I sure hope it doesn't stay that way with the 9 PM IOA closing on 12/4. That was one of the negatives at past Meetups when both parks didn't close to the public at the same time. OI indicated it was fixed for the winter Meetups (both parks would close at the same time on Meetup nights).

Last edited:
Could you cut and paste that email? The website isn't very clear on those dates.
I found it on the AP holiday website -

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/holiday-offers
Know Before You Go
We can’t wait to see you for the holidays. Here are some things to help you prepare for your visit.
  • Blockout Dates: Seasonal and Power Pass blockout dates apply Dec. 18 – Jan. 3, 2022 at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Subject to change without notice.
  • Seasonal Passholders now have access to Mannheim Steamroller performances.

I found it on the AP holiday website -

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/holiday-offers
Know Before You Go
We can’t wait to see you for the holidays. Here are some things to help you prepare for your visit.
  • Blockout Dates: Seasonal and Power Pass blockout dates apply Dec. 18 – Jan. 3, 2022 at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Subject to change without notice.
  • Seasonal Passholders now have access to Mannheim Steamroller performances.

Thank you so much!

Just out of curiousity, is MS normally a yearly thing? Or is this really a special event?

Just out of curiousity, is MS normally a yearly thing? Or is this really a special event?
I believe it's been a yearly event for a while now. In December 2019 they had 6 nights, but missed 2020 due to covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter