Mandymouse's Magic & May Madness (Completed 16/6)

Finally managed to come over and read your trip report. I love all the photos the cruise looks amazing lots of cocktails and sandy beaches + Disney fix sounds like heaven!

Love the look of Epcot when the Food and Flower Festival is on beautiful :)

Great that you got to see the new Star Wars.

I love love love the look of the Premium Economy I think I will get far to used to it when we go in August. :thumbsup2

Great photos looks like you had a great time.

yay fab report although im in shock-No christmas decorations. :scared1:

Roll on september :cool1:

Just spent the last 95 minutes reading this in one go.Great report and fantastic pictures mandy. Really looking forward to trying all those cocktails on our first cruise in November. Great TR:thumbsup2

Great end to a wonderful trippie !:goodvibes
I will also be have a few pineapple doles in Mk in a few weeks time :yay:
Thanks for sharing Mandy :thumbsup2

Just spent the last hour working my way through all of your report. Looks like you had a fantastic holiday, as usual, I am now missing Florida soooooo much! Thankyou for a fab trippie, looking forward to the next!! xxx

Hi Mandy

Heard about your TR from Verity so thought i'd come read, was really good, great piccies :goodvibes Am sooooooooooooooo homesick for WDW and we have to wait at least another 2 years - cue tears and diva tantrum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter