Man vs Food type challenges - Disney area

Yeah, I'm gonna try the 2lb challenge next time I'm there. No way am I attempting the 5-pounder!

He didn't get anything for doing the 2lb - although the cook did come over and see how he had fared!

He emailed the before and after pics to work which gave everyone a laugh.

the answer as far as I`m aware is there are none of his challenges in Orlando, I`m an avid watcher of his show and the one I do remember was him visiting several restaurants in and around saratoga, you can check yourself where he has been by visiting the man v food website which provides all the places he has visited, one bit of info I can give is a friend went to New york over xmas and went to the restaurant that did the hot wings challenge, he did 3 on a 2nd visit because he failled 1st time, but when you get there you have to do 6, my m8 eats really hot food no problem and did the challeng extremely easilly, they wouldn`t take a photo for the wall but threw a T shirt at him, not a happy chappy. so all is not what it seems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter