• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making ADRs 180 days out - anyone get denied?

skx1122

Mouseketeer
I'm planning on making our ADRs for Oct in April. I'm geared up and ready to do it at the crack of dawn, and go in knowing what I want. But I'm curious to know if there is anyone out there that had a plan and didn't get what they wanted. I've put CRT at the end of my week to up my odds on that one, and I'm most worried about getting a Fantasmic package for our third day there. Should I be worried or am I just being over the top? How good of a plan B do I need to have ready?

I wouldn't worry about it. :) Now that ADR's are made at 180 days, I have found that they are much easier to get. I made all ours at 180 and got everything we wanted within 10 minutes of my choice times... and I added a few things 3 weeks later and was still able to get CRT at 8:10am, Crystal Palace at 8:10am and Kona at 5:30pm...Chef Mickeys was still available for both breakfast and dinner...I even got LeCellier for dinner.
And fyi...you will need to call to book your Fantasmic dinner package. :)

April is a busy time and you just have to go into making your reservations with your expectations set.:surfweb: Keep in mind CRT is very popular and there are others who will be doing the same thing you are. Best thing to do is go for it, if you get what you want, great!:thumbsup2 If not there are plenty of other options. Stressing ahead of time doesn't help, just relax and go for it.

I wouldn't stress about it. Most people that don't follow these boards probably don't even know that ADRs are back to 180 days. I did mine for Aug. and had no trouble. I got everything at the times I wanted. I made the harder ones for the end of the trip and actually made those ADRs first in case I had to move things around. You shouldn't have any trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter