Major Snag in the tent trailer

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! dh got home with the tent trailer a couple hours ago. He parked it on the street and came to get us to put the trailer in storage (just until tomorrow, we don't have room for it at our house) and then go to dinner. When he started the car, it wouldn't/couldn't get out of PARK. The brake lights didn't come on either. He checked the fuse and it's okay. Occasionally the brake light flickers and the car can go into DRIVE. dh is outside looking at the car now. This sucks. S

Snag fixed! dh took the car to the local Ford dealership (after I nagged him to do so for 30 minutes). They are Angels at Ford! It was a broken wire ~ all fixed now! We will camp locally this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed! heeheehee! S

We have been tent camping for about 5 years, and just moved up to a pop up this season. We have tried several provincial and private campgrounds, and I have to say that we generally prefer the privately owned campgrounds. Try and pick up a copy of the Private Campgrounds in Ontario guide, the usually have them at most private campgrounds, and probably at the tourist bureau as well. I find that the campgrounds that are owner run/occupied are usually eager to please, and any problems get solved quickly. We have enjoyed Provincial Parks as well, but there are usually more amenities (pools, boat rentals, sports equipment etc) at the privately owned areas. The website for the Ontario Private Campground Association is opca.ca

Glad you got the "snag" fixed and it was something simple! I hope you have fun trying out your new camper this weekend! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter