Main Street Electrical Parade to return???

Disney has too. Attendance down, Spend by guest ? Down. profit must be down. If Turing a big profit there would be happiness, It’s too late for summer 2023. But Christmas is coming up, Next summer around the corner. Disney has to do something to get guest in.
unfortunately , they raised there prices so much. On everything. Tickets. Then forcing you to lighting land or Waite on line for ever . Food.
people just can not afford Disney. They are doing more affordable things.

This would be amazing. I wouod definitely schedule a trip down just for this!

Sigh. It's probably just a rumor. I'll believe it when I see it.

I would be happy with this parade or even Spectromagic. Lots of nostalgia for both.
I loved Spectromagic! It was the first Disney parade I saw in 1994. Back when the original Spectromen had their full face masks!
This would be amazing. I wouod definitely schedule a trip down just for this!

Sigh. It's probably just a rumor. I'll believe it when I see it.
I would too.

Couple new IPs thrown in to update the character profile and I'm happy for another decade. While we never staked out seats, we'd get as close as we could at about a quarter til.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter