Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

But I love your Moms pretzels!:lmao:

And if I did get an AT-AT it would go into my box of "amazing cricut pieces that I will put into a shadow box, someday!":goodvibes
Either that or DS would steal it!

Blind swap sounds great!

(Even my fellow scrappers at the two crops I went to while I was working on the pretzels were saying "What? You're STILL doing those pretzels?" :laughing:)

Anything I get back is just fine - thanks for hostessing!

:hug: If you have to ended up in the ER with them, no worries here.
I'm good with the blind swapping. Have Nan text me.

Hope they are feeling well soon.:hug: I think it is much worse taking care of sick people then being sick yourself. Keep washing your hands. You don't want what they have.

Okay, sounds good AWM. Trust me, I do not want any extra AT-ATs hanging around my house.

And I think my mom said something like "I never want to see those pretzels again." :lmao:

I will gladly take extra At-At's and pretzels! Blind swap is good for me too!

My stuff will be over nighted tomorrow. You should have it first thing on Friday! Sorry for the delay. Work is crazy as usual.

The swapper I was waiting for was unable to complete the swap.

I will be blind swapping out 13 groups. Please realize that it is just like the surprise swap. The only thing you know you are getting is something related somehow to Disney. Anything you can't use, just set aside for the Pass-It-Forward swap I will have later on.

Thank you again for your patience.

I almost forgot about taking photos.
I am going to do that right now, but I will be uploading and fixing the slide show over the weekend.

I am half way through the swapping out.

I had not realized just how many of you are in the same groups that have the swapper missing. Trying to keep you from just two of what you will already have is harder than than I thought. I can't just keep the extras to side and then drop them in willy nilly like I originally thought. So I've been trying to swap two groups at a time that have least amount of same swappers. tyniknate & zerotohero are in so many groups, I just can't not give you something you may already have. Its tough going for PirateTink, DIT & 123SA too. And forget me. :rotfl2: I'm just going to have the leftovers and smile. :teeth: I'm afraid that there will be duplicates in your packages. :sad1:

So I apologize for the hold up on my end. It is raining cats & dogs here so I will not be attempting to mail these out today. I will get the swapping finished and packed up and take them first thing tomorrow morning.

Okay, off to get the coffee and finish my work.
Again. Thank you for your patience.

That's fine - I figured you would do that, after I realized I was in 10 of the groups...

By "And forget me. I'm just going to have the leftovers and smile," you still get everything you signed up for, right? You're not trading out your groups that were okay? We want you to get stuff out of this too!

Ann -- thanks for trying to swap it out, but please do not apologize. You are not responsible for this. I know when I sign up that if a swapper doesn't follow through, I'll get my own set back twice. It is a risk we all take.

Like ZTH said -- I hope you are not giving away your sets.

:hug: Hope the rest of the swapping goes well.

I had three swappers who didn't need to have their groups jiggled. I will get them out today after the post office reopens after lunch. I'm pretty sure I can keep three dry. Eighteen, nope don't think so. :)
I need to go get more boxes anyway. My box of boxes ran out. :rotfl2:

Oh, and hostess presents are some freebie things I got from HouseParty instead of homemade items this time. :thumbsup2 These will be surprise too. :rotfl:

Everything is boxed up.
I just to print out labels and I can take them to the post office first thing in the morning. :thumbsup2

Hope this swap didn't make you too crazy. We really appreciate the work that went into the swapping groups. With as big as this swap was it must have been a huge task. Now we get to stalk the mailman! :lmao:

:woohoo: I hope (but doubt) but hope that it will come by Tuesday! Otherwise I won't get it until Saturday - I'm leaving for a seminar on Wednesday.

Thank you Ann!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter