Magnet Exchange sent/received

cabmom said:
Nutsy, did mine not make it to Spain yet?

Marilynn

Not as of yesterday Marilynn

ETA... If they were sent surface, then it will be another couple of weeks at least before there is news of their arrival.. Surface or Sea Mail takes at least 8 weeks out of the busy season... can take up to 3 months.

Nutsy said:
Anymore news to report anyone???:confused3
I havent read about any of mine arriving yet.Usually doesnt take that long to arrive.Im suprised. :wave:
Hope to hear of its arrived soon in the UK :)

DreamsComingTrue said:
I havent read about any of mine arriving yet.Usually doesnt take that long to arrive.Im suprised. :wave:
Hope to hear of its arrived soon in the UK :)

Yeah, I was thinking that last night.. I do know though that that person recently lost her Mum very suddenly and was in a real muddle as her DS lives in Mexico and she was trying to get him home to the UK.

I might pop an e-mail her way to see how she's going and ask about the magnets at the same time.:goodvibes

This is not looking good....all elf packages were sent about 2 weeks ago and should have arrived by now. The last one went out 2 weeks ago today..

Where are they all??:confused3

I GOT MY MAGNETS! THEY HAVE ARRIVED! :cool1: :dance3:

Thank you Auriel for the great Australia magnets, pins and postcards.

It was a long wait but completely worth it! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Also thank you very much Nutsy for hosting this exchange. I know that it must have been frustrating at times but it was great fun!

Mickey Fanatic said:
I GOT MY MAGNETS! THEY HAVE ARRIVED! :cool1: :dance3:

Thank you Auriel for the great Australia magnets, pins and postcards.

It was a long wait but completely worth it! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Also thank you very much Nutsy for hosting this exchange. I know that it must have been frustrating at times but it was great fun!

Excellent!!! So glad they arrived... 2 weeks, but finally they got there, glad you liked your goodies too::yes:: ::yes::

So, where are the rest that were sent before these and weren't going as far????

Something definately is not right here:sad1:

PixieDustMum 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

So, if mine took 2 weeks from Australia to Canada (and I know the mail into Canada can be a tad slow).. where are the others that were sent before then??? They were only going from the US to the UK... half as far.:confused3

One of those still waiting has been offline due to the sudden loss of her Mum... but the other two have been online and have not received either their original exchange or their second:confused3

Something weird going on here, how can 4 packages just not arrive????????:confused: :sad2:

Still the same.. no more arrivals:(

PixieDustMum 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

Sure do hope there is some news this week

Crossing my fingers and toes that someone gets some magnets this week::yes::

Mine still haven't arrived, naughty postman. Wonder where the heck they are :confused3 :confused3

And poor Nutsy, all this extra hassle.

It's most unusual for so many packages to have gone astray, and to be taking so long.

Hope it doesn't put anyone off in the future.

Hope my second package arrives soon:hourglass ; it seems ages since I sent both of mine overseas :moped:

I guess there is still no news of an arrival???:confused3

Good news! I received a great Texas magnet with some seeds and candy today =] I couldn't read the username but THANK YOU whoever you are :goodvibes

Excellent.. we have one more name off the list:thumbsup2

PixieDustMum 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

ambersmom said:
Hi

Today dd recieved a package from Marilynn coombs from Ontario Canada, it was posted on 23rd Aug 06, so it took a while to get here, but it contained some lovely magnets and a pack of playing cards so a big thank you to Marilynn :goodvibes

Cabmom... your magnets have finally landed in Spain:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter