Magical Moments Trip Report COMPLETED!!

I loved this TR really loved it! What a brilliant trip you had with a small fright at the end! xxx

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys! Glad you enjoyed reading. :goodvibes

Wow that was quite the adventure!

Also: love the matching shirts you and your daughter wore on the first day. Very cute :goodvibes

I know that you'r home but even I was beginning to wonder if you made it :lmao::lmao: Hat's off to the driver :thumbsup2

Lovely pictures as always - pics of Isabelle are lovely in Auberge.

Glad you liked the Stunt show - that's one of our must do's :thumbsup2

Roll on the next one please :goodvibes

I know that you'r home but even I was beginning to wonder if you made it :lmao::lmao: Hat's off to the driver :thumbsup2

Lovely pictures as always - pics of Isabelle are lovely in Auberge.

Glad you liked the Stunt show - that's one of our must do's :thumbsup2

Roll on the next one please :goodvibes

You made me laugh Julie - we never saw the stunt show - but the taxi ride came pretty close!! :rotfl2: Did you mean the tram tour?

Sorry, I actually meant cinemagique! I don't know how I wrote that:lmao:

:lmao: Cinemagique was lovely, hope we get to see it again on our next trip, but we're only there for 2 nights so time will be tight! :goodvibes

Finally finished reading this :yay: goodness, that last instalment was rather tense :scared1:

I really enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing, especially the photos of Isabelle in her lovely dresses. :goodvibes

Now off to read your Christmas trippie!

Finally finished reading this :yay: goodness, that last instalment was rather tense :scared1:

I really enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing, especially the photos of Isabelle in her lovely dresses. :goodvibes

Now off to read your Christmas trippie!

Yes it was a bit Elaine!! I was amazed DH had any fingernails left! :lmao:

Glad you enjoyed reading it - Christmas TR is 2/3rds done now...!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter