Magical Deal at the Poly for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also having the problem with my tickets not showing up on the My Disney Experience web site. I contacted my magical travel agent and she replied:
"I spoke with Disney and they said it is an known issue on their site and they are working on having it fixed. Your tickets are on the reservation and when it comes time to make fast pass selections it will not be a problem. She could not tell me when the issue would be resolved but that it has been that way for a while. It has something to do with the "image" on that page not loading correctly."​

Everything else shows correctly.

Martin

I am not seeing the magical deal on the website for April/May. I have booked with the PIN code, 35%off room only at YC, was hoping for BC but nothing available with the pin.....wondering if booking a magical deal is a better deal.
Any one??:goodvibes

I found out about the remaining 2015 deals because I had signed up to receive e-mails from them, it's not listed on the site. I had to contact one of the travel agents directly through e-mail to get my quotes. What dates are you looking at?

I am not seeing the magical deal on the website for April/May. I have booked with the PIN code, 35%off room only at YC, was hoping for BC but nothing available with the pin.....wondering if booking a magical deal is a better deal.
Any one??:goodvibes

They have a post on their facebook page with the dates and resorts they have deals on.

I was also having the problem with my tickets not showing up on the My Disney Experience web site. I contacted my magical travel agent and she replied: "I spoke with Disney and they said it is an known issue on their site and they are working on having it fixed. Your tickets are on the reservation and when it comes time to make fast pass selections it will not be a problem. She could not tell me when the issue would be resolved but that it has been that way for a while. It has something to do with the "image" on that page not loading correctly." Everything else shows correctly. Martin

Mine were fine too when I linked them. Everything AOK for weeks & then bam no more tickets... It happened right after I linked our March reservation, but I don't know that that's what caused it as I hadn't gone in and looked at them for a while.

Don't you just love MDE? I STILL have mysterious tickets showing up from cancelled 2013 packages when we had to rebook for FD craziness last October. They were never linked once we got to WDW though. Makes me nervous to go back in and check now, our tickets were showing up a few weeks ago, wish they would work the kinks out of MDE already! Perhaps it's just a little glitch... like Venelope? <3

Good luck! They pretty much told me that there isn't a problem and they won't fix it.

Yes I got the 'we'll start a trouble-shooting ticket & get back to you' response. Can you please let us know how you make out reserving FPs? I know the tickets are in their system, but I can't help wondering how we are supposed to use MDE to reserve FPs if that same interface doesn't recognize our tickets...

Yes I got the 'we'll start a trouble-shooting ticket & get back to you' response. Can you please let us know how you make out reserving FPs? I know the tickets are in their system, but I can't help wondering how we are supposed to use MDE to reserve FPs if that same interface doesn't recognize our tickets...

Yes, that is what I am concerned about too. And the fact that the app says we only have 1 day remaining on our tickets. I can make FP's in 12 days and will let you know how it goes.

I was also having the problem with my tickets not showing up on the My Disney Experience web site. I contacted my magical travel agent and she replied:
"I spoke with Disney and they said it is an known issue on their site and they are working on having it fixed. Your tickets are on the reservation and when it comes time to make fast pass selections it will not be a problem. She could not tell me when the issue would be resolved but that it has been that way for a while. It has something to do with the "image" on that page not loading correctly."​

Everything else shows correctly.

Martin

I just checked MDE on my iPhone and the tickets show there just fine so it obviously is just an issue with Disney's website. Our tickets show-up as "08-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket - Groups & Conventions".

Martin

I just checked MDE on my iPhone and the tickets show there just fine so it obviously is just an issue with Disney's website. Our tickets show-up as "08-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket - Groups & Conventions".

Martin

My tickets show up on the app also. You can tap the tickets to get more info. Mine say "1 day of admission remaining" underneath the tickets. So it is more then just an issue with the website.

My tickets show up on the app also. You can tap the tickets to get more info. Mine say "1 day of admission remaining" underneath the tickets. So it is more then just an issue with the website.

Yes I think so too. I thought everything was fine since I could see them on the app until I clicked for more info & saw 1 day remaining. I would rather cancel the tickets than have an IT mess. I have enough stress in my life...

Mine also show "1 day of admission remaining" so it looks likes Disney has problems with MDE displaying tickets on both the website and app.

Martin

I had an issue with the website displaying extra tickets, called and the Internet department fixed it in under 2 minutes. Maybe you could call back?

On hold for 15 min. Cancelling prior reservation and working on ticket problem. My new tickets are not showing up at all on MDE website: "We're sorry. We encountered a problem retrieving one or more of your tickets. Please try again later."

Having same issue with ticket retrieval message on MDE. My resort reservation shows, but not the tickets. As I am going to Disney this Sunday I do not want to get to involved in tech support ripping apart my account for next year's trip and possibly messing up anything to do with this month's trip. I have plenty of time to get it taken care of, but since adrs and FP are tied to ressie number and I have that I assume I would be able to make them even with the ticket issue when the time comes.

I do want to say the TA failed to impress me here. First she said to let her know if it didn't correct itself in a couple days, citing MDE glitches last week, but when I contacted her to say it was still not showing Her response was that it could wait as there was a year and it would be fixed by fastpass time (trust me I will start hounding her and disney well before ADR time, forget FP time). That she seemed on it, but then shrugged it off kind of left me cold. Needless to say I will not be asking her to book my F&W events since there seems to be no go get it on her part.

My coworker booked using same agency, but different agent and her trip is for this Jan, not next Oct. She was given the Disney code with letters in it and her tickets turned up. My agent gave me the 12 digit code that I will need for BOG. Wondering if the prob lies there? Was anyone else who is having this prob given their 12 digit instead of the "letter" code?

Having same issue with ticket retrieval message on MDE. My resort reservation shows, but not the tickets. As I am going to Disney this Sunday I do not want to get to involved in tech support ripping apart my account for next year's trip and possibly messing up anything to do with this month's trip. I have plenty of time to get it taken care of, but since adrs and FP are tied to ressie number and I have that I assume I would be able to make them even with the ticket issue when the time comes. I do want to say the TA failed to impress me here. First she said to let her know if it didn't correct itself in a couple days, citing MDE glitches last week, but when I contacted her to say it was still not showing Her response was that it could wait as there was a year and it would be fixed by fastpass time (trust me I will start hounding her and disney well before ADR time, forget FP time). That she seemed on it, but then shrugged it off kind of left me cold. Needless to say I will not be asking her to book my F&W events since there seems to be no go get it on her part. My coworker booked using same agency, but different agent and her trip is for this Jan, not next Oct. She was given the Disney code with letters in it and her tickets turned up. My agent gave me the 12 digit code that I will need for BOG. Wondering if the prob lies there? Was anyone else who is having this prob given their 12 digit instead of the "letter" code?

Yes, my code was the 12 digits, no letters. Have you asked for the letter/number code from your agent for your reservation? It seems weird that some are given one type of code and others a different one. I was under the assumption that all convention rate tickets were the 12 no. Code...

On the phone for over an hour and a half with no success. Once while I was in MDE, I hit the refresh and the tickets showed up. Then they disappeared. I'm calling group reservations??? at the advice of IT help desk to see if they can fix it. Possibly the letter confirm # would be of help as I had the number one. Aggravating, but I have plenty of time to get corrected.

Yes, my code was the 12 digits, no letters. Have you asked for the letter/number code from your agent for your reservation? It seems weird that some are given one type of code and others a different one. I was under the assumption that all convention rate tickets were the 12 no. Code...

Have not asked for the letter code yet. After I get back from pending trip I will become more aggressive with next year's. That way there is no chance of it impacting my well planned current visit.

I suspect coworker was just booked on the stay, play, dine discount via her agent as hers included the ddp and does not mention convention tickets. Mine was their Halloween special and specifically said no ddp and it limited me to 8 day tickets. Could explain the code difference, they just booked a trip for her using a current Disney offer but mine was an agency exclusive.

:cool1:We just booked a Magical deal at the Polynesian for Labor Day weekend! I am so excited because we have never stayed there before!! Woo-hoo! DH doesn't even know yet. Haha- surprise!!:rotfl2:

I heard from MDE that there is a system wide issue with tickets showing up. I have a friend with a package booked with this agency and they had the same thing happened. It is just a glitch with MDE. I think the "remaining day" that was showing was their bonus fun day if I am remember correct from what was told to me? Many, many reports from all kinds of people across the boards who are having issues with tickets not showing up in MDE. Even people with Magic Your Way packages. It has nothing to do with how you booked. It is just an issue with My Disney Experience right now. Frustrating, but I wouldn't miss out on a great deal because of it :)

The "one day remaining" that you see is the Bonus Feature ticket. That's how it shows up.

The tickets themselves not showing doesn't have anything to do with the agency or the group tickets- it's a My Disney Experience issue, as some MYW packages are having the same problems in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter