Magical Beginnings ??

dvc_bwv

Pooh Collector - BWV & VWL Member
Does anyone know how long DVC is going to be offering MB this time? We will be down the last week in November and were thinking of adding on at VWL and want to know if the MB will still be offered then.

They just changed the program and it's unlikely WLV will be sold out by then. I'd guess you're going to be OK.

They recently increased the MB amounts back to $10 pp at WLV and $13 pp at HH and VB. The main risk as things sell out is that a specific use year may not be available. That's not as bad for a new owner as one who is adding to their DVC holdings.

I think you can safely expect to see the current MB hold through the end of the year as long as a resort doesn't essentially "sell out". Even when a resort is sold out, there will frequently be straggling and small points packages. You may want to make contact with a guide, if you haven't already. That way if things get critical, you'll have someone helping you through the mine field.

It will be our first trip home in November. We bought BWV last September and did an add on in November. We did use points for a quick trip to the Poly in May, but I can't wait to actually stay at our Home.

Can you imagine.....we haven't even had our first trip home yet and are considering a second add on!!! LOL Isn't DVC wonderful!!!

We did an add-on with the magical beginnings the first part of the month. The reason we did it when we did is to be able to get an April use year. We could then sell back the points for that year but get new ones in about 6 months. At the time they were only going to offer the April use year for a little longer. If you are making plans for your points and want to get the most of the MB probram it may be worth a phone call to DVC to find out what use years are available and if that may change before your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter