Magic Your Way Plus Dining questions

Abra Cat

DIS Veteran
Hi, all-- I'm posting this in both Resorts and Dining as my questions kind of concern both. Anyway, I'm considering purchasing a package, and I'm a little confused. I'd appreciate any input you can give me:

Is there a AAA discount for the Magic Your Way Plus Dining plan?

Can I get the dining plan without buying a package?

Can I book a split stay at AKL and the CR on the same plan?

How much is the deposit for a package reservation? One night, as with room only, a percentage, or in full?

Thanks in advance!

Is there a AAA discount for the Magic Your Way Plus Dining plan?

You can get a AAA disounted ROOM with the Dining Plan, but the dining plan will not be discounted, you can only get the AAA room discoutn with dining by booking with AAA

Can I get the dining plan without buying a package? No you have to get a room and at least a one day ticket for everyone in your party.

Can I book a split stay at AKL and the CR on the same plan? You'd still have to buy at least a one day ticket at each of the resorts.

How much is the deposit for a package reservation? One night, as with room only, a percentage, or in full?

NOt sure on this one

ILoveWDW2003 said:
$200 unless you book airfare with Disney too.

$200 plus airfare plus the Insurance premium if you add that on...Balance is due 45 days prior to start of vacation...

:earsboy:

Thanks for the information-- I wound up booking room-only, but I'm still waiting for AAA to call me back for a quote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter