Magic Wish Feature Questions

bray

Mouseketeer
We have the silver plan (2 wishes per person for each of 7 nights). This will be our 3rd trip to WDW with our daughter now 7. I currently have us booked for dinners at Hoop De Doo, Alfredos, Coral Reef, Cape May, & Liberty Tree. We have breakfasts for Cinderellas Royal Table & Ohana at Polynesian. Does anyone have any suggestions on using these features?

We will be at the WL. We have stayed at Port Orleans, Dixie Landings, and Caribbean Beach in the past.

Our trip is 6/5-6/12 followed by 2 nights at Disney Vero Beach.

We used the Silver plan last summer at WL with 2 DD's. We were advised by CMs to pay for the childrens meals with cash and use the wishes for more valuable meals or items. We did follow the suggestion twice and wound up using some extra wishes for legacy tiles at Epcot.If you choose to do this, you must be clear with your CM server. As far as your ressies go, they look great. Places worth using wishes for!

Is there a place online that lists what resturants accept Magical Wishes? I would love to be able to look over this list before my time comes up to make my PS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just about every restaurant on WDW property accepts the wishes. There are maybe 2 or 3 that require 2 wishes though!

The only wdw restaraunts that you cannot use the wishes at are V&A's, the swan and dolphin restaraunts and HOB gospel brunch...but it can be used at HOB for lunch and dinner. I also think it can't be used for any restaraunts for the chef's table.

Friends just did the Silver Plan and while it was great to "prepay" they came home with some wishes unused. Her advice to me was that next time they would plan a bit better so as to use up those wishes. They didn't realize, for example, that some of the wishes could have been used for childcare (they were at the Lodge too) and that would have given she and dh a night out together. They tried to save their wishes for the most expensive options but ran out of time! WL has a great marina -- maybe you can go boating!

WDWIG.com has a section on how to use up your "wishes."

Has anyone sold unused Magical Wishes? I am going to Disney World for two days in November before going on a 7-day DCL cruise and would be interested in buying some Wishes if they are transferable.

Remember if you use your wish to rent a watercraft that it is 1 wish per rental - not 1 wish per person on the boat. Which in our case means that we only use 1 wish and 5 of us get the benefit of the 1 wish.

What kind of water craft rentals are available? We have a 7 year old DD who is a good swimmer.

Water Mouse - $21.59/half hour or $30.05 for an hour
Pontoon Boat (21') - $34.74/30 minutes
Canopy Boat - $24.88/30 minutes
Sail Boat (12') - $18.77/hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter