• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic towels?

RefillableMug

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know what happened to the magic towels they used to sell in the parks? You know, the ones you put in water and they expand? I have a collection of 100+ towels and can't believe they don't sell them anymore. I bought one in May 2016 and when I returned in September, they were all gone, even from the app. Are they there now?

Last edited:
They are all over the place. At almost every kiosk we saw. This was 2 weeks ago. And on every trip the past 2 years. They haven't gone anywhere.

As AngiTN said they are still there you just have to look for them. I think they are probably not as popular anymore because you can find them at the Dollar Tree is several patterns for a buck so more people are stocking up and they probably aren't moving as fast.

Also, they have at least 2 types, both a Disney branded Mickey printed one and a non-Disney version, branded I believe Frosty Towel.

No, they're wash cloths with Disney pictures on them. They come compacted but expand into a wash cloth when placed in the tub.

Ah, I see. I also saw these at Dollar Tree but the entire rack was empty. Thanks. We were considering getting some of those "cooling towels" for our trip in August so if I could get them on the cheap, I was going to check after work today.

No, they're wash cloths with Disney pictures on them. They come compacted but expand into a wash cloth when placed in the tub.
Oh, then I was talking about the wrong thing. But I have seen these too. Just ignore my other answer about the brand. And look for them at the check out counters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter