Magic of Christmas & Birthday celebrations Pre trippie....

Status
Not open for further replies.

scampbunny

<font color=darkorchid>The most fab of surprises!<
ok - thats the best I can do for the title - but it is subject to change (if I think of sumthin better lol)

Cast
me - 34 and definately a huge disney fan & now living disney thru the boys!!
dh - 34 tries to pretend hes not a huge fan, but gets caught up in the excitment!
ds1 - 5 loves mickey & minnie, and cinderella & belle (and anything disney princess - eeek)
ds2 - nearly 3 - has learning probs (still being assessed) but face lights up with anything disney - espec cars, and pooh characters, and of course the main mouse himself!!

accommodation & dates
we are staying at hotel cheyenne (hopefully in annie oakley block on ground floor - just phoned to request if possible!!) and we are there from 8th until end of 11th december (in 14 days we will hopefully be marvelling in the magic of the castle!!).

Our trip starts on 7th, as we travel down to the holiday inn express in folkestone, ready for our 7:35am crossing on the tunnel. Aim to arrive by 12 noon and be in the parks in time for our casey hotdog lunch ;) i do love those hotdogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

planned
so far in planning, we are hoping to eat at annettes on tuesday lunchtime, we have the birthday character tea party on the wednesday(really not looking forward to it heard so much bad reviews about it - but the boys will love it im sure) and then we finish on a high on our last day with 12pm sitting at cafe mickey - with birthday cake (which i must remember to inform hotel when we arrive that we want it at cafe mickey - cake is paid for!!) not sure where to eat on the monday - so any ideas wud be fab!!

we have half board vouchers (only for 2 adults and 1 child, as ds2 isnt technically 3 until after the trip lol)

aims
we, i saw we, but what i mean is ive decided lol, aim to spend tuesday morning in studios - doing the meet n greets so ds1 can see daisy & donald, as well as mickey & minnie, and will think about crush and tot. we also want to see stitch live (any hints on best place to sit appreciated lol) as we havent seen it.
monday when we arrive will be spent in happy land, just wandering and soaking up the atmosphere and watching all the parades etc, tuesday afternoon will maybe catch mickeys wonderland, then wednesday and thursday is fitting in anythin we missed and enjoying it all. we also want to do the dlh at 4pm one day, and of course will be hoping for gmf def on wednesday, but also thursday if poss, but will be doing emh!!

and the sad bit..... we have to catch the 22.20 train back to uk.....:sad2: but hoping to fit nearly a full day in :)

am hoping for bits of shopping too, and looking forward to flashing the shareholders card around too!!! am still undecided on pin trading, but might go thru the pins and get sum on the lanyard for ds1 to wear, and maybe we might have a try at trading for the 1st time.

main goal
to convince dh to go back again next year - definately for halloween, but maybe another trip also if i can find sum good deals:lmao:

13 days and counting.....

Fabby plan hun.

I always try and sit at the front of Stitch Live! The little kids can sit on carpet at the front.

ooooh have a fantastic time, i love all your plans... its soooo exciting :cool1:
Cant wait to hear all about ur trip when u get back xx

Sounds like you are going to have a fun trip:thumbsup2

Not long to go now. You must be so excited. If your little one is being assessed, would he be able to get a special pass? I remember UKstitch saying that his little brother has a stamped pass - this might help your DS too? I'm sure I read that a note from the paediatrician was sufficient and that you didn't need a diagnosis as such.

Sounds like a great plan!! Hope you all have an amazing time and enjoy the birthday tea :wizard: And good luck with convincing your dh to go back :laughing: I'm sure it wont take too much persuading! Halloween looks amazing there! It's a must for me to go one halloween LOL.

Ashleigh x

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter