Magic Mountain for the Pooh sized? And with wheelchair?

annieb727

DIS Veteran
Hey there...wondering what experiences anyone's had as a Pooh sized person at Magic Mountain? I haven't been in YEARS (since 1998), and I was a bit smaller then - comparison wise...I can fit on the Silver Bullet at Knotts, but it has to be the one with the longer seat belt - I think there's one or two seats on the train I can fit in. But there were a few I can't do.

Also, what about having a wheelchair there? How does that work, and how are the people that work there with it?

Thank you!
~Annie

W/o knowing exactly what size you are, it's hard to say. I was there last year and had no trouble fitting on any ride (am on the pooh-sized side), but on Tatsu, I wasn't able to get the restraint tight enough and felt very unsecure. I haven't had any trouble with any seat I've had on Silver Bullet. With the wheelchair, MM is very, very hilly. I wouldn't want to push one around there. Plus, my experience last year with someone who has trouble with stairs is that much of the time the elevators to the rides are out of order, so the person in the chair either has to miss out on the ride, or climb stairs anyway. Also, I doubt an ecv would even make it up some of the steep hills (like going up to Sammurai Summit).

Thanks...that's helpful anyway...

I looked at their hours calendar and they're only open weekends when we go, and I'd rather not waste one of my disney days (when disney is open later than 8pm) at a different park. so looks like we'll skip it and do knott's instead

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter