Magic Meets 2009

pal-mickey

DIS Veteran
:yay:Tickets went on sale today for Magic Meets. I was able to get through without any problems. Any other disers going?

I will be there with my husband and 3 children!! Not exactly a podcast cruise, but it will still be AWESOME! :cool1:

I agree that it would be great to see the podcast team there. I would chip-in for Kevin's dinner.

MagicMeets takes place in Camp Hill, PA. It is the weekend of August 7th this year.

Alas, my trip back East this summer doesn't match up well with Magic Meets, otherwise I'd definitely be there.

less than 100 tickets left
a weekend of Disney Fan merrirment
fun for all
would love to see you all there

I would love to go. It's the easiest of the Disney Meets for me to get to from NYC. However, can't commit yet.

:yay:Tickets went on sale today for Magic Meets. I was able to get through without any problems. Any other disers going?

My DH and I are going. I know of three other friends from the DIS also attending.

Have you booked a room at the Radisson yet?

Just got reservations for myself, my wife and my daughter. This will be our first time at Magic Meets. CAN'T WAIT!!:cool1:

My sister just asked me to go to Magic Meets in Camp Hill, PA. Has anyone every been to this? It sounds like fun. I live about 2 1/2 hours from it but it is driveable for me.

Thanks

I see my post was merged with this one. I'm glad to see other people are going. I purchased tickets for myself and my older DD. But we are just going to go for the day. Sounds like it will be fun!

I have been each year for the past 3 years, and going back again this year.
It is close to 2 hours for me. I have never stayed overnight, just go for the main Saturday activities. It is a fun dose of Disney, since I can only go to WDW once a year at most.
Bernie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter