MAGIC May 19-26 *Pictures*

Whatley trio

Earning My Ears
BE WARNED!
They take a lot (I mean "A Lot") of pictures.
The prices are a little steep. 5x7 are $9.95 and 8x10 are $19.95.
It seems that every time you turn around, there is someone taking pictures.
We spent over $200 on pictures and could of spent over $300 if we bought all! That just tell's you how many pictures they take.
The pictures are good
:)
HINT: Ask for your pictures to be held until Friday night. We purchased the pictures as we sailed and also the picture frames that they had. If you wait until the last night, they will offer you the frames for free if you buy several (3 or 4) at the same time.

Actually, the smaller size photos are 6x8 (as opposed to the standard 5x7) which is just genius on DCL's part. They conveniently sell 6x8 picture frames on the ship. You'll either have to invest in one of their frames or cut the photo down!

I agree about the size of the pictures. I only bought one of their frames for those 6X8 shots and when I got home and went to buy more frames, there is nothing out there! I ended up making a college anyway, so I bought a really big frame and put altogether the pictures I bought on board. Next cruise? I would end up buying their frames for the 6X8 size photos.

They do take tons of of board photos! At the formal night they are smart too, they develop 8X10 sizes so you're forced to buy the larger size if you like your picture.:smooth: :smooth: :crazy: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter