Magic Kingdom Swap - Progress - MORE MAILED ON 4/14!!!

love those mickeys!

i wish i was getting one too!

note to self....... join the groups where you make a letter to a word!:)

I've started swapping out, but I'm only about halfway through. It's taking longer than I expected. I will try to finish swapping out tonight (tomorrow night at the latest) and get these in the mail on Friday. I work tomorrow so I can't get to the post office.

Also, for those of you in Groups R2, S, and T, I was missing one swapper's sets from each of those groups. So that you wouldn't get back 2 of your own, I swapped out among those 3 groups. Luckily, everyone who made a set in the Tour group, didn't put the word "tour" on their titles. All the titles on their pieces could be used for other things than the tours they were made for. For each of Groups R2, S, and T you will be getting back 1 set that wasn't originally in that group. I double checked things and made sure you didn't get a set you were already getting especially since some of you are in Group R and wouldn't want R2 pieces.

Don't make yourself nuts! Take your time swapping out - we're in no rush! Thanks for everything!

I know I am so late in posting these, but dh finally hooked up the new computer....

Group D Fantasyland Part 2:

Group L Mickey's Toontown Fair:

Group N Tomorrowland:

Group R2 Misc.

Group Z3

Cindy

Cindy's pieces are fabulous!!! They look really good in the photos, but wait until you see them in person!!!!!! Awesome job Cindy!

The slideshows have been updated and should have everything in there. I apologize if I've left anyone's pieces out.

I'm going to package up the last few boxes/envelopes and will go to the post office this morning to mail the ones that aren't waiting for the school swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter