Magic Key Program

Everyone I know has already got theirs...my progress bar is slowly moving...does Disney not want my money????!!!!

iPhone, iPad, iMac all the same....I have a 1GB internet connection and well....here I am....depressed, despaired, and dejected....:earboy2:
Awww, {{HUGS}}!

We'll be your support friends. We are still waiting ... and fwiw, I'm on cellular internet (slow and spotty) deep in the backcountry.

Wishing the best for us both! (And all our thread friends!)

Everyone I know has already got theirs...my progress bar is slowly moving...does Disney not want my money????!!!!

iPhone, iPad, iMac all the same....I have a 1GB internet connection and well....here I am....depressed, despaired, and dejected....:earboy2:

Right with you... Still over an hour and look to be at about 16% so have awhile to go.

Has anyone been able to upgrade a ticket to a Magic Key? I'm hearing that it's not currently possible. I'm about to get through the queue, but it's all wasted if I can't upgrade the multi-way tickets we've purchased yet.

I know I keep asking but since this thread is going so fast I want to see if anyone has upgraded a ticket through the app yet. If so, how did you do it. The picture from a few pages back is not helpful as there is no way to "select" the linked tickets in my app. No they are not the so cal special tickets.

I was chugging along on my desktop there for a while, but I've been stuck at 39% for some time. The progress bar on my phone has barely moved.

I know I keep asking but since this thread is going so fast I want to see if anyone has upgraded a ticket through the app yet. If so, how did you do it. The picture from a few pages back is not helpful as there is no way to "select" the linked tickets in my app. No they are not the so cal special tickets.
Did you go to the tickets and passes page on the app and click below the ticket on the upgrade option? You have to click the 3 lines in the bottom right to get to that area.

Is there a way to do the 'inspect' thing on the progress bar if you're on a phone? If it matters, it's android.

Tried upgrading in the app. Solved all the technical bug puzzles. Got to the end. Clicked purchase. Error. Error. Error. Error. Currently reserved for DCA on the single park ticket. Was hoping to upgrade today and change that to a both park reservation before the reservations sell out. But alas, Disney tech support strikes again.

Did you go to the tickets and passes page on the app and click below the ticket on the upgrade option? You have to click the 3 lines in the bottom right to get to that area.
I don't see an "upgrade" option below the ticket when I view the ticket in the iPhone app.

Yes and there is not "upgrade" option. I have updated, forced closed, logged out and logged in and nothing. And these are regular 2day 1park tickets not special

ETA: These are unused never scanned in the park passes. We are scheduled for tomorrow in Disneyland. So if all else fails I will wait until then. But so frustrating as I did not want to spend part of my first day in the parks since Dec 2019 dealing with this garbage.

ETA2: This is what I see...

Last edited:
Yes and there is not "upgrade" option. I have updated, forced closed, logged out and logged in and nothing. And these are regular 2day 1park tickets not special
Then I would try chat support with Disney. It possible with the virtual queue going that part of the App is currently down.

OMG these queues are driving me bananas. One of mine finally started slowly chugging down and was at 38 minutes...and then it went back up to over an hour. Sigh.

My desktop still says "more than an hour" even though I already bought my pass on my app (and joined about the same time). . So if anyone can do anything with that Queue ID and wants it, please PM me!
(Already sent to someone)

Last edited:
Ok success! Key holder!

there was something off with the script once the site made me re-login. The load to checkout screen is where I had issues. Nervousness to refresh and lose my spot kept me hesitant but I got through and I have my key!! Going in 2 weeks! It’s been so long 😭

Me and my daughter got our passes and reservations. my other daughter needs to get her ticket still. Does anyone have a link please.

I just looked at my California Resident Discount ticket that I have used 2 days and underneath it says upgrade ticket to a Magic Key. I believe this is just an error but has anyone upgraded these tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter