Magic Key Program

Gaaah I was all ready to get in queue at 9:55...and then my boss's boss pinged me and asked me to join a meeting at 10am 😕 So I wasn't able to join the queue until just now. Hoping availability doesn't actually end up being an issue on day one...

Both of my status bars show the same thing and say more than an hour. I have a dentist appt in an hour--do you think I can exit my desktop and hope for the best on my phone?

Gaaah I was all ready to get in queue at 9:55...and then my boss's boss pinged me and asked me to join a meeting at 10am 😕 So I wasn't able to join the queue until just now. Hoping availability doesn't actually end up being an issue on day one...
I'd report them to H.R.!!! ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone gets in at "more than an hour" and then they start jumping down. That's how the dining reservations have gone a couple of times.

As long as you're not sharing your screen, you should be fine, right? Hahah... I've had Disney queues up during meetings (just don't hit alt-tab while you are presenting).

Ok per the flyer posted above you are supposed to be able to "select" your current tickets and click upgrade. Has any one seen that option?

Ok per the flyer posted above you are supposed to be able to "select" your current tickets and click upgrade. Has any one seen that option?
You have to be in the park, I think. That is what people were saying on IG yesterday. You cannot upgrade unused tickets yet. (This might be inaccurate or may change. But it was in several infographics.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter